Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    I'm getting lonely in there, transfers chat is slow at the moment and really WC is all anyone wants to talk about anyway. so we mind as well bring things back to the only folder that matters: Players Lounge.

Legend !

Status
    what's wrong with the International talk? You'd think there was a World Cup coming up or something

3. Who Thanked this post

Enfield_spurs (05-06-2010)

Legend !

Status
    It's certainly made things difficult to find, everything being in the right place and all.

SORT IT OUT MODS!!11!

Legend !

Status
    I gotta say i perfer it this way, the player lounge is ment for tottenham news. And however many players we will have at the world cup its not a club tournament and tottenham arnt there.

talking in the wind

Status
    just go to unread posts you plums then you get all the new stuff

7. Who Thanked this post

rudi (05-06-2010)

VIP Member

Status
    You might think it will be easier to find, because you will only ever have to be in the Players Lounge. Problem is, there would just be too many threads covering too many subjects & threads will just get lost amongst it all. New threads will end up being on page 3 of the Player's Lounge if people fail to reply to them quickly enough & it is already a pretty crowded part of the forum.

This makes much more sense & really, is it that hard to find? The WC is an International tournament, & it is in the International section - it is pretty straight forward! At least in here all the threads are on 1 page & you can see new posts almost instantaneously. If people are not replying, I would guess that it is nothing to do with them not seeing the threads & more because this is a Spurs forum & they are wanting to pay more attention to the Spurs-related stuff.

I actually think this section is reasonably well visited anyway. Whenever I post in here I get fairly healthy responses & I've not felt 'lonely' in here at all. Certainly not enough to justify moving threads back into the Players Lounge & cluttering up the forum & making it more awkward to find the actual Spurs stuff, as well as the WC stuff. Sorry

groany fooker lol

Status
    stop being lazy dustin lol

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter