Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    Just turned on the game on the tv. I dont think ill watch it though, listening to the commentary while surfing this board.

I just came to think how pointless and meaningless this thread is. But maybe someone else is watching and wants to share something interesting about the match.

Read somewhere that the host nation has always progressed from the group stage, I, like many others, believe that might change this WC. SA look weak and their only star player is Steven Pienaar, hes good but no world beater.

I hope for the tournaments sake and the people of SA that their team progress (hopefully France dont) from the group. Next Friday will be interesting for sure!

COYS!!!

Player in Training

Status
    I agree, would love for South Africa to make it from the group stages. But I thought SA played really well against Denmark today. They played very fast, by passing the ball quickly. But maybe its just because DK were really weak. And (sadly) I dont think Denmark is gonna get very far in the competition.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter