Register To Comment

Status
    With Rio out the armband is up for grabs now....Who do you think should get it??

I'd have to go with either Gerrard/Terry but I'd have NO problem handing it over to Ledley, doubtful it'll happen but just ask Michael Dawson ANYTHING is possible!

THTV Donator

Status
    Whoever Fabio decides who that person is...

Status
    Well when they made Rio captain I believe Gerrard was the 2nd choice? If anyone knows differently your thoughts would help

jaws music hee hee

Status
    gerrard is/was vice captain, so he'll be captain for the world cup, i imagine with lamps as vice captain

Status
    Just saw it confirmed on SSN with Gerrard

Legend !

Status
    It's obvious, surely? There's only one name guaranteed to be on the team-sheet every game: arise, Captain Warnock...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter