Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    okay there are many great british players over the years

i am wondering who are your favourite players of the british style?

ireland is included, the republic and northern ireland have both made nice players

my favourite is george best, i think he is nicer than pele, and he was just magical his personality was part of the game which is fascinating to me

other british players i like include

joe cole
    matthew le tissier
    gary lineker
    ryan giggs
    gazzaaa

i do not know older players really sorry but i think these are nice players.

i do not like most of the england team now, or other british except republic of ireland and north ireland. it was much more respectable in the 90s, there are not good personalities i believe. also it was not fair that le tissier is not more famous. xavi hernandez likes him so this is good enough for me. also scotland is not good now

also ledley is probably one of my favourites too, he has been nice for spurs since i was first a fan

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    You need to stop doing two things mate:

1) Making crap thread.

2) Having a pop at all things English. This is an ENGLISH forum for fook sake!!

3. These users say thanks for this post

gomes4life (29-05-2010),donatorHeroes (29-05-2010)

First Team Player

Status
    yea theres definitly been a drop in standard in topics since the seasons finish. hopefully the WC will soon alleviate this.

and im pretty sure Ireland isnt apart of Britain but all well.

im gona say Darius Vassell is my favorite british player

THTV Donator

Status
    Gazza - I second what Contrast wrote. You need to:

(1) Think twice before posting
    (2) Think how other people may react to #1

Also you will find that there were some great Scotsman - Gary McAllister, Gordon Strachan, Gordon Durie, Kenny Dalglish etc

Legend !

Status
    John Aldridge
    Niall Quinn
    Steve Staunton
    Shay Given
    Andy Townsend
    Kevin Doyle.

LOL Just kidding,

Jack Charlton

Legend !

Status
    Gazza, mate.

Just stop lol.

shady!

Status
    Lads give the chap a break, he is makng an effort and there is no harm in that!
    His threads may not be wat u are looking for but if that is the case then read the opening post and just leave the thread without making sarky comments towards the guy!
    There is too much sniding from established members towards the newer lads and it's about time it was cooled down a bit!

George best is a good shout by the way!

9. These users say thanks for this post

P UNIT 1980 (05-06-2010),thfcire (29-05-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    wtf lads with all the bitching???? let the lad have his thread its not like were up to our ears in good topics around here at the moment.now i know gazza had a ropey thread with the no english thread but stop looking for every little thing in his threads,at least hes making threads and not just sitting there to snipe at people who are brave enought to start a thread. btw jennings and hoddle for me

11. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (29-05-2010)

Legend !

Status
    sorry for not including any scottish players, i do not know the style of a lot of them. i know that there were many legendary scots like duncan ferguson and kenny dalglish but i have not seen them. btw one of my favourite matches ever is a classic match between USSR and Scotland I believe, i have love for scotland okay it is a nice country. the accent is very nice

and ireland is really influenced by britain with culture so i think they are very closely related. also northern ireland is a home nation isnt it so they must have a close relation with republic of ireland

sorry for making a bad thread I am trying

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Yid Pavlyuchenko View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    John Aldridge
    Niall Quinn
    Steve Staunton
    Shay Given
    Andy Townsend
    Kevin Doyle.

LOL Just kidding,

Jack Charlton
    shay given is a nice player! the rest are weird lolol but its ok ireland is good

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    sorry for not including any scottish players, i do not know the style of a lot of them. i know that there were many legendary scots like duncan ferguson and kenny dalglish but i have not seen them. btw one of my favourite matches ever is a classic match between USSR and Scotland I believe, i have love for scotland okay it is a nice country. the accent is very nice

and ireland is really influenced by britain with culture so i think they are very closely related. also northern ireland is a home nation isnt it so they must have a close relation with republic of ireland

sorry for making a bad thread I am trying
    yes northern ireland is part of the the uk and britain,the rep of ireland isnt,but we would be close in terms of culture,its just we have more of it

Legend !

Status
    all countries have a nice culture, there is no country with more or less. maybe some cultures are silly but it is all from ones point of view

ireland i believe has a nice culture but maybe a al qaeda terrorist would not like it

talking in the wind

Status
    all countries have a nice culture, there is no country with more or less. maybe some cultures are silly but it is all from ones point of view

ireland i believe has a nice culture but maybe a al qaeda terrorist would not like it
    why are they doing al qaeda tourist trips now????

Legend !

Status
    idk hopefully not there are too many nice buildings!

talking in the wind

Status
    idk hopefully not there are too many nice buildings!
    plus they would get their bollox kicked in anyway YouTube - The I.R.A Vs The Taliban

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter