Player in Training

Status
    you couldn't make it up..

Legend !

Status
    Daws & King defo in then

Legend !

Status
    Seriously?? YES!!!! I don't give 2 ****s. King and Dawson are better than him anyways. The despicable ****

Player in Training

Status
    yep.. its all over ssn at the moment.. he goes for a scan tommorow.. I'd like to see King and Dawson play together..! Just hope Ledley's ok to play the whole tournament..

THTV Donator

Status
    JT wasn't playing well for Chelsea because of the Bridge thing...would Bridge consider a call-up?:

Legend !

Status
    Link to story:

Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Chelsea | Injury scare for Terry

Dont rate him much atm tbh but that is still a big loss.

Legend !

Status
    Im happy. I wouldnt be able to stomach seeing him pick the world cup trophy up tbh

Legend !

Status
    Life moves in mysterious ways

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Lads take off the blinkers ffs. He is an awesome defender and we need him in this world cup to progress.

Gutted for England.

10. These users say thanks for this post

edmonds44 (13-05-2010),weirddave (12-05-2010)

Legend !

Status
    we ain't gonna win the WC tho, so makes no difference

Legend !

Status
    Ferdinand and King are better footballers than Terry but neither have his defensive abilities, by which I mean, his ability to make last-ditch tackles, courageous blocks and the authority with which he attacks the ball in the air. Perhaps more worrying is that Ferdinand and King have injury issues, too, and may not be able to withstand the demands of the tournament.

John Terry’s personality makes him vital to England | Football - Times Online

Hahahaha.

U can't be serious?

Some of Kings blocks r truly unbelivable e.g OT this season.

hey you guys

Status
    Well Terry can be a tw*t sometimes (e.g. stealing someone's missus), but he is a good defender [not against Defoe though] His leadership at the back is second to none and that has been a major reason how Chelsea have challenged strongly for the title every year.

First Team Player

Status
    Arise Sir Michael time to take your place among legends

Status
    He has been poor all season and i really dont think it will be a as bigger lose and some think. Ledley is a better player and if they can get him through each game it will be a improvement on Terry. I suspect Rio will be partnering him and Carrager and Dawson as back up. Pretty good of you ask me.

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He has been poor all season and i really dont think it will be a as bigger lose and some think. Ledley is a better player and if they can get him through each game it will be a improvement on Terry. I suspect Rio will be partnering him and Carrager and Dawson as back up. Pretty good of you ask me.
    If Terry doesn't go, King won't go. It'd be unfair to keep one 'injured' player in the squad and not the other...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter