Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Oh Dear, Saw it a while ago.. Thought i'd share..

This picture perhaps makes it look nice

But um, Yeah, it's not the worst, it would be Nice with DOYLE 9 on the back or something but.. Just TOO MUCH GREEN.. Theres no Orange or Gold seriously.. Come on umbro!

I'm just not that big a fan of the new Crest etc..

Oh Well..

What you think lad's

talking in the wind

Status
    they wore it against brazil,i like it its kinda retro like englands kit.ill be getting on to the old man to get me sorteed sharpish,although your right it is a little green alright,as long as you dont wear it all togeather you should be alright

3. Who Thanked this post

Irish Yid Pavlyuchenko (22-04-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they wore it against brazil,i like it its kinda retro like englands kit.ill be getting on to the old man to get me sorteed sharpish,although your right it is a little green alright,as long as you dont wear it all togeather you should be alright
    Yeah, I'll have to get it before summer, because an Ireland shirt goes down a Stormer abroad for some reason.

The amount of times I was asked about Ireland in Italy I got the Keano chant a few times too xD

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Yid Pavlyuchenko View Post
    Oh Dear, Saw it a while ago.. Thought i'd share..

This picture perhaps makes it look nice

I like it TBH - and I'm, an England fan...the players on the left and right, which club do they play for?

6. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (23-04-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Niceirishtitties football club

8. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (23-04-2010)

Legend !

Status
    yeah i'm not a fan of the new jersey's. I have the old one and fromt he FAI website i wish i had the option to personalize it. at the time i got it there was not an option. now it appears the option is only for a couple of the players while i would prefer to have my name on it. Right now i have to give it a thumbs down but it could grow on me like the spurs kit's have this year.

Legend !

Status
    I rather like it, particularly the tracky top. Just be grateful you were born the right side of the border...

Legend !

Status
    Agreed, I think it is quite nice.

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steelktm View Post
    yeah i'm not a fan of the new jersey's. I have the old one and fromt he FAI website i wish i had the option to personalize it. at the time i got it there was not an option. now it appears the option is only for a couple of the players while i would prefer to have my name on it. Right now i have to give it a thumbs down but it could grow on me like the spurs kit's have this year.
    who asked you ,you bleeding redneck

13. Who Thanked this post

steelktm (24-04-2010)

Legend !

Status
    I thibnk Umbro are overplaying at this "tailored" look. I thought it was going to be for National teams only, respectively, but I've seen a few South American games where Umbro has also made it into their club template.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    who asked you ,you bleeding redneck
    sounds like someone is jealous and wants to come to the land of BBQ mutton and burgoo eh?

mmmm Old Hickory chopped BBQ mutton and Burgoo. . . .doesn't get too much better than that says I.

16. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (24-04-2010)

shady!

Status
    looks ****....should suit u lot just fine!

18. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (26-04-2010)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter