Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    OK first of all to all non-Croatians pleas don't be angry on me because I'm using Spurs forum to talk about some stuff that aren't so much related to Spurs but I don't have any other place where I could speak about this stuff and I would like to hear your opinion about this topic. As all you know we (Croatia) didn't qualified for WC and actually we didn't deserve it. Man to blame for that is (my opinion) Slaven Bilic. He's lack of tactic and some injuries cost us WC. I don't blame English squad for anything except that Ukraine game. After Red Card when Capello took out Lennon i knew that it's over. The English squad didn't want victory and the only player that fought that night was Rooney. But as I said it was our blame not to qualified. First stuff is playing against Ukraine away with only one striker???? Didn't get then still don't get it. Then punting some players like Jurić??? Čale?? WTF. Then using some old burnt out players like Kovac,Leko when we have so much young talented players such as Lovren,Vida,Rakitic......The second stuff is using some players on positions they don't play in there own teams. Srna is best example. I know he's capitan and he's long time in national squad but he never played in midfield, he's RB and that is place he need to play. Second one is off course Danijel Pranjic who is midfielder or even winger but noo, Bilić uses him as LB??? WTF. Wallcot destroyed him in Zagreb. Bilić is always making squad on principles that he uses best players no matter witch position they will play witch is bad,bad,bad. And I all-sow believe that he doesn't have much authority on players. He's friend with them.(bull****) A coach needs to be coach at first place. I don't say that he needs to be like Capello (to have 0 personal relationship with players) but that's better then to not punish players after drunk party (Fontana case). All in all we are still in ''****y'' position didn't change the coach (don't think that we have some good ones in Croatia), the team will be same, Srna will play in middle, Pranjic on LB, and I fear that we will fail to qualified for EURO 2012 if some things don't change. The only thing we have to enjoy is watching Niko,Luka and Corluka playing for Tottenham.

My idea of Croatia squad

some goalkeeper (Runje maybe)
    Srna Corluka Lovren Vida
    Rakitić Modrić Kranjcar Pranjić
    Eduardo Kalinić

i know it's a little bit offensive..but I don't like DMs ( Vukojević???? )

Olić is done ( but I would use him if he wants to play, Šimunić,Klasnić,Petrić on bench)
    Kovać,Križanac, Leko,Jurić all out..
    Slaven Bilić out bring clone of Harry
    Last edited by tpucic; 05-02-2010 at 09:11 PM.

Legend !

Status
    hey your in the international section so i can't blame ya on your post.

3. Who Thanked this post

tpucic (05-02-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Can't blame our lads for not trying that hard to do you lot a favour, after the way you lot behaved at wembley when we got knocked out.

Legend !

Status
    Got not much really constructive to offer being english and not knowing much of a lot of Croatian players... but the middle of the park looks rather lightweight! i know thats not so much a problem in International football, but it will still get over run

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyvw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't blame our lads for not trying that hard to do you lot a favour, after the way you lot behaved at wembley when we got knocked out.
    No..you got me all wrong I don't blame English squad...all clear by that topic

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tpucic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No..you got me all wrong I don't blame English squad...all clear by that topic
    Alright sorry about that.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter