Register To Comment

Thread: Ticketing....

Player in Training

Status
    Hi im a bronze member and got a friend who wants to go to the fulham game in may with me.... now i know i can get my ticket early and not his but just want to make sure im clear on this bit...in order for both of us to get seats next to each other i will have to wait untill the guest tickets go on sale right?

Legend !

Status
    Yep you can get yours when they're on sale to members, but your friend will have to wait for guest day if any are left. I doubt you'll get seats together and I doubt there'll be any guest day tickets with it being last game of what looks like being our best season

Player in Training

Status
    yeah that's what i am thinking and no point in getting bronze just for one game.

Legend !

Status
    You've also got the potential Jol factor, seeing he is still idolised.

I want to go to the Fulham game just to chant nice things to Martin Jol!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter