Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Hello guys,

This is a forum classic. Just tell and rate what you think about the avatar and sig of the person who posted above you.

Avatar: Rate it with a number on the scale of ten and then tell us why, same goes for the sig. Good luck!

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Avatar: I'll give you a 1 out of 10. Not a Spurs player, not in a Spurs shirt, it's a Spurs forum!!

Sig: 5/10. Van der Vaart himself gets a 5/5 for being a legend, but the fact he isn't in a Spurs trip, there is hardly any work gone into it and what not. You get a 0/5 which leaves the total of 5/10!

That was fun!

Player in Training

Status
    He he I have to admit that I copy+paste my av and sig indeed. And the spurs are my favorite team outside the netherland (by far) by I can't help that I have the red and white Ajaxblood pumping through my vanes. Anyway, back on topic:

Avatar: simple but effective in showing the great logo. 7/10
    Signature: I presume it is a photosoup creation? A 8/10 for the creativity! Nice colorwork.

Legend !

Status
    Contrast: 5/10 for avatar just because its simple
    7/10 nice photoshop work (2/10 if you didnt do it yourself :P )

Deftones: 2/10 for supporting your club but remember we are a spurs forum so i will be bias to none spurs shirts
    5/10 for the same reason as contrast 5 because its a spurs player but playing for your old club

Legend !

Status
    I claim responsibility for the Animated Pav one btw

oh and,

7 out of 10 Avatar for Looking stoned and holding a spurs shirt

7 out of 10 Sgnature because I dont like the away shirt but still a unique sig

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Is this some kind of top trumps Sig and Av game is it?

I would like to add that on both counts you have all just been OWNED!!!

7. These users say thanks for this post

StGeorge (21-09-2010),thfcire (20-09-2010)

groany fooker lol

Status
    @ P.UNIT......... 6/10 for the avatar as jol is long gone, time to move on fella

10/10 for your sig as i have a pic of my boy thats more or less the same as yours but he has wrote i love daddy

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    When Arry threatens to ram his fist down Wengers throat he will then be of the same ilk as Jol.

Jol Delivered some truly fantastic memories for me and he was a true gentleman. Arry has a way to go although he is on the right tack.

Legend !

Status
    Fish 8 outta ten for your avatar who does not love ****ting on Arsenal

You get 20 for your sig:P.

11. Who Thanked this post

funkfish (21-09-2010)

Legend !

Status
    20 for the sig? It's lame!!!!! Has echos of Casa Blanca, i.e. quite frankly my dear, my sig couldn't give a damn!

As for the machete avatar, 9/10. They fooked with the wrong Mexican!!!!

13. Who Thanked this post

Javi (20-09-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BatchSpurs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    20 for the sig? It's lame!!!!! Has echos of Casa Blanca, i.e. quite frankly my dear, my sig couldn't give a damn!

As for the machete avatar, 9/10. They fooked with the wrong Mexican!!!!
    You get 50 for your sig lol wow Im a perv now:S.

Legend !

Status
    Javi

4/10 for the avatar. Something Spurs would be nice. But you are a unique fellow so you can get away with just about anything you put up there.

A rating for the sig gets an incomplete, of course.

16. Who Thanked this post

Javi (20-09-2010)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDub View Post
    Javi

4/10 for the avatar. Something Spurs would be nice. But you are a unique fellow so you can get away with just about anything you put up there.

A rating for the sig gets an incomplete, of course.
    BigDub- 9/10 for the avatar, the only thing I would have wished to see from Thudd is a fist in one of his hands looking like he's going to pop that ****.

10/10 for the Sig because its well known he's a Pedo, but not many know that he enjoy a nice bondage session with Fiberglass...I only know through the youtube videos!!! (there arent any but I had to make something up)

18. Who Thanked this post

BigDub (20-09-2010)

First Team Player

Status
    Nice idea this thread!!

Spursman
    10/10 for your avatar.... I so wish I could get a shirt signed by Bale (hope i can change that on Sunday)
    5/10 for your sig... A good pic of our squad in a CL game
    Last edited by oxuk; 21-09-2010 at 12:09 AM.

20. Who Thanked this post

spursman18 (21-09-2010)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by oxuk View Post
    Nice idea this thread!!

Spursman
    10/10 for your avatar.... I so wish I could get a signed shirt by Bale (hope i can change that on Sunday)
    5/10 for your sig... A good pic of our squad in a CL game
    I know I'm lacking on the Sig, but I'm thinking of turning my Avatar into my Sig too, because its that good!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter