Who else loves Croatia now?

Support Luka tomorrow guys!!!

YouTube - Preview Vs Turkey

Player in Training

Status
    Turks are going down

First Team Player

Status
    Definetaly going to check on this match (as usual with every other i guess), and hope Luka does well.

Would love to see them going against the germans again!

First Team Player

Status
    It will be very interesting.

Player in Training

Status
    It could get rough against Turkey tough.
    I mean I want Croatia to winn definitley but did you see what they did to Swiss team and scored 3 goals in 15 minutes to one of the best goalies in the world and one of the best euro defences(Czech republic).

This is not going to be a easy game for us

Player in Training

Status
    I think he will definitley make a lot of oportunities for the Spurs attackers to score becose he is very creative player, but I realy don't know if that could give Spurs advantage over Arsenal becose somebody needs to score the goals also, so lets all hope Berbatov will stick around

Also I am very excited becose Modrić is at WHL, becose I am sure he will develop there more then he would in Chelsea or Liverpool who could of benched him for half of the season.
    I already said at the forums, I intend to visit WHL for one match of Spurs and I am buying myself a Modric shirt then
    Last edited by Renn; 20-06-2008 at 04:08 PM.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Croats didnt have enough firepower in the end.

Turks wont get near the Germs, they will demolish them comprehensively if they turn up.

shady!

Status
    wat the feck!!!! watch a very average match for 118 mins just for 2 mins of action just to see the ur new hero miss a pen and the team u have money on get knocked out on pens!!! why o why do we put ourselves through such torture!!!

First Team Player

Status
    Turkey...unbelievable; pulled that one off again!

Jesus, that's gotta be fate. No way all that happens just cause of luck; I just hope they get rushed by the germans, definetaly don't want them pulling another greece on this tournament! I just, well...

It was a good match: guess that's exactly why I love footy.

shady!

Status
    i dont believe in fate id put it down to croatia thinking they had it won till they seen the ball coming flying towards there box and panicked! gotta say tho they have led for 2 and a half mins in play in the whole tourney and are in the semi finals! fair play

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcshady27 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    cowboy is back.... wats wrong mate did u wear out ur copy of brokeback mountain?? **** off back to ur gooner choirboys....if u can find any that is!
    I lol'd.

I hate Turkey, they have no tactics at all and have got lucky on 2 occasions vs better teams who outplayed them. They couldn't string any passes together and i hope they go out a.s.a.p.

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by THFCModric View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I lol'd.

I hate Turkey, they have no tactics at all and have got lucky on 2 occasions vs better teams who outplayed them. They couldn't string any passes together and i hope they go out a.s.a.p.
    dont it remind you of something GREECE winners in 2004 in portugal

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    I can't even imagine it rofl, turkey winning Euro???

MUST BE A FIX!

Banned !

Status
    funny how the 2 semi winners so far were not the group winners

and russia makes 3
    Last edited by grimsby yidds; 21-06-2008 at 11:14 PM.

First Team Player

Status
    with how things are going the dutch could lose to russia! hahaha well guess well find out today how they do

quality squad they got though

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter