Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Younes gets a call

26 May 2011

Younes Kaboul could be set to win his first senior cap for France after being called up to their latest national squad.

Les Bleus travel to Minsk for a Euro 2012 qualifier with Belarus next Friday to kick off a hectic schedule.
    Laurent Blancís men then play two friendlies the following week against the two host nations of next summerís Championships. Ukraine are first up on the Monday in Donetsk, and then itís Poland that Thursday in Warsaw.
    It is only the second time Younes has been named in a senior France squad Ė the first time being in November for the friendly with England at Wembley, but the defender was not involved.
    He did, however, captain his country at Under-21 level and feature for the Under-19s earlier in his career.
    But Younes is just one of a number of our players involved in senior international action this summer.

2. These users say thanks for this post

BlueCrew LA (27-05-2011),donatorHeroes (27-05-2011),jesco29 (27-05-2011),Rev John Ripsher (27-05-2011)

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Gratz Kaboul! I hope he makes debut

THTV Donator

Status
    That's great news, he's been absolutely solid this season so he definitely deserves to represent France.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Let's hope he actually gets some playing time, as opposed to being benched.......

Legend !

Status
    gratz Kaboul, lets hope he gets a lot of experience playing for the France team and brings it back to Spurs next season, any international experience is good and he deserves it

Status
    seems a bit weird to see him standing next to THOSE two !!

First Team Player

Status
    I'm very happy for him as long as he doesn't pull off an Henry to qualify France

Legend !

Status
    Good news, congratulations Younes. Great player.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Hmmm I was hoping he would not play for France then in a couple of years he would become a British citizen and play for England although the Irish will probably find out that he sat next to someone who was drinking Guiness so he could play for them

Legend !

Status
    He's got a bright future for us I think. Really like the different elements he brings to the table. Size, versatility, aerial capabilities, etc. Congrats to him. Well deserved.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter