Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

shady!

Status
    i think harry had planned to play the kids and a few fringe players but we have so many fooking injuries our fringe players have now become first teamers......id use it to give some of the lads coming back from injury a bit of a run out then fill the rest of the team with kids!

i just feel totally under whelmed by the comp if im honest........dont get me wrong, it would be great if we could go and give it a shot but if its gonna fook with league form then it will be a nuisance.......and due to so many injuries im not sure we have the players left to give it a shot!

Status
    While I hope we do well in the competition, I don't mind that he's taken this position. He was a little too afraid to rotate the squad last season, and IMO it caught up with us. Everyone (outside this forum) was saying what a deep squad we had, yet we didn't play any of them. Whether that was the squad players' fault or Harry's is a separate issue.

If we could do well, which I think we can, this could actually really benefit our squad in terms of giving the manager more confidence to play some players. Think of it this way, how sweet would it be if Gio played a blinder in Greece on Thursday?

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I think we have bigger fish to fry.

Domestic ones!

Dipperpool dont have this to worry about.

Although I dont prescribe to the Allan Hansen fan club and take every opportunity to suck their balls.

In short I dont think they are in our league and we should (FOOKIN LORD HELP ME FOR WRITING THIS) be spanking them at The Lane and letting them know who the fookin boss is.

This fooker will bite me wont it.

Legend !

Status
    I know the Europa Leauge can put a strain on a team playing 2 games a week for quite a lot of week throughout the season. But I personally love being in Europe no matter what the cup or number of games. Love the feeling of getting to see the team during the week. I know the main argument against would be that it puts a lot of tiredness and travel into our squad. But on the plus note it's an oppourtunity to get our younger players some minutes and match fitness.

I think if we can get them fit and keep them fit we have a real shot at winning it this year, I really do. If we are ever to be a successful premier League team we need to learn to juggle both like the Chelsea's and Man U's. It will just hit us hard at the start of the tournament while we have so many injured, if we can get them back as quickely as we can and survive the group stage I'll be as happy as a pig in ****.

Legend !

Status
    "I had nine players missing in Corluka, Gallas, Dawson, Rose, Lennon, Sandro, Huddlestone, Pienaar and van der Vaart. That is a good team," he said.

He's right, too.

It's just so sad that the EL has become such a bloated slog of a competition that it's become totally devalued (at least until QF at the earliest).

7. Who Thanked this post

Siberian Dreamer (11-09-2011)

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think we have bigger fish to fry.

Domestic ones!

Dipperpool dont have this to worry about.

Although I dont prescribe to the Allan Hansen fan club and take every opportunity to suck their balls.

In short I dont think they are in our league and we should (FOOKIN LORD HELP ME FOR WRITING THIS) be spanking them at The Lane and letting them know who the fookin boss is.

This fooker will bite me wont it.
    wat the fook are u trying to do to us!!

of all games u really had to pick this one to tempt fate....and fate is one spiteful bitch!

Legend !

Status
    This thread will be brought up once we win the entire thing in Bucharest 2012

No but seriously, if only our players were healthy! We must have the worst medical staff in the Premier League and I think that "pretty good team" Redknapp was talking about could win some games in the EL. But hopefully some of our fringe/young players (I'm looking at YOU, Giovani Dos Santos) use it as a chance to prove what they can do.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I know mate I fookin know.

I deleted the entire post twice, but had to write it again.

Mate if we pull it off, I am gonna come back and edit this into font size fookin 6.

11. These users say thanks for this post

pallmallpunch (12-09-2011),thfcshady27 (11-09-2011)

THTV Donator

Status
    If look at our reserves its probably still strong for uefa cup.

Gomes/Cudo

walker/bassong/kaboul/fredericks
    GDS livermore Hud? Townsend
    Pav kane

as for bench a few snr pros would be nice .

We would have 5 internationals starting!

Legend !

Status
    im excited to see some of these younger kids play, but if walker plays will corluka we available to play against liverpool on sunday?

on a side note, does anyone know where to see a replay of the second half from wolves online? didnt get to see it and would like to

Legend !

Status
    Bigger fish for sure, so play the kids Arry, its simple.

Legend !

Status
    I'd have loved to see us giving the EL a real go. We'd be one of the favourites to win the whole thing. But he's right, having to take a team to Greece on Thursday, then play the dippers on Sunday, is rubbish. If we didn't have so many injuries this wouldn't be a major problem but I can see his point. Nonetheless, we all want to see the yoof getting a crack at Europe this year. If they go out there and get battered, so be it.

Status
    I want to win the Europa League .

Harry .... Do it for all of us !

17. Who Thanked this post

XRated (15-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    When did winning things become a problem? If we rotate our squad we will piss this group. There is no need to send the first team on Thursday or to Russia.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter