Register To Comment

Status
    This is to welcome all Shamrock Rovers fans .

2. These users say thanks for this post

Bawnville Hoop (30-08-2011),Rovers-ULTRA (29-08-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Have they been invited? I suppose @thfcire is probably the best one for this as it's his other team.

Status
    I am waiting for my application to go before the Shamrock fans forum committee for approval .

I reckon it will be either an hour after the pubs close or an hour after their hangover kicks in tomorrow afternoon ............

Legend !

Status
    @Rev John Ripsher should we not move the PAOK thread into the Europa League section as well then?

And by the way, have there been any Rubin Kazan fans on here yet?

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Looking forward to hearing from Shamrock fans! I've always wanted an Irish side, so why not make it Shamrock!

Welcome aboard lads!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdfc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Rev John Ripsher should we not move the PAOK thread into the Europa League section as well then?

And by the way, have there been any Rubin Kazan fans on here yet?

Not yet Ross I was way too tired last night to do any more , but will continue this morning .

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    Not yet Ross I was way too tired last night to do any more , but will continue this morning .
    This is the link to the thread that ire made in the away team dugout:

http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/foru...3577-paok.html

In your own time Rev

9. Who Thanked this post

Rev John Ripsher (28-08-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Hi lads, Rovers fan here. Very happy to have drawn you lot in the Europa league, the main reason being the trip to white hart lane, it should be a special night. We will be bringing a big crowd over and the hope is to fill our away allocation. Although we are a small club in European terms, we have fanatical supporters and we will be making a lot of noise.
    On the game itself, obviously you will be heavy favourites but if Harry puts out a weakened side we may just get a decent result. We have played Real Madrid, Juventus and Copenhagen in recent years and none of them have embarrassed us. Our most notable wins are against Bnei Yehuda of Israel and Partizan Belgrade. We are not technically the best side you will see but we are very organised and like our international side, we are simply just hard to beat! We also have a few good attacking players who may cause you some problems.
    On the game in Dublin, as far as I know our club is still pushing for the games to be held in our home ground Tallaght Stadium. The problem is our stadium only holds 6000 and we need the capacity to be 8000 for Europa league games, there are also not enough press boxs' and other minor issues. If we are allowed put in temporary seats fingers crossed the game will be in Tallaght. I'm sure a lot of you would like to go to the aviva stadium as it would allow you to bring a big crowd over but I am sure you will also respect that we want this game in our home ground which we fought for a very long time to get to.
    Anyway folks I will keep you updated on this issue. Goodluck with your game today!

Status
    Hello @SRFC European Adventure!

if you are a member of a / the Shamrock Rovers fan forum then by all means invite your mates onto here and share the fun . Tell us all about yourselves .

I am trying to get registered on your forum but everybody must still be in the pub........

EDIT: Message from the SHFC Ultras "Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum"
    Last edited by Rev John Ripsher; 28-08-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Player in Training

Status
    Howya Lads,
    Looking forward to this one, just to echoe SRFC EA's comments, we should have a decent contingent over at the end of September, would expect at the very least 2,000 fans.
    As im sure your probably aware now, our club is run and owned by its supporters via a membership scheme (400-500 members), we're a loud bunch, our Ultras do a fantastic job on match days, put on some great displays (which im sure you'll see in December)... a taste of the most recent display against FC Copenhagen.. SRFC Ultras Vs FC Copenhagen - YouTube
    I could waffle about our recent history but wiki can tell it better then i can, its been an eventful few years being a Rovers supporter to say the least.
    Really hoping we can play you in Tallaght, it'll make for a better game / atmosphere, we have a lot of event junkies / plastic paddies over here, the only atmosphere they know comes via the tv speakers and surrounding drinkers down the local pub, so best theyre not there. as mentioned the only catch is that you'll probably only get about max 800tickets... we'll wait and see. Roll on the 29th

KOH
    Leno
    Last edited by Leno_SRFC; 28-08-2011 at 11:59 AM.

13. Who Thanked this post

Rev John Ripsher (28-08-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Whats the WHL stewards like for allowing fans bring flags with poles etc into the stands?

Status
    I am so pleased I went to the trouble of posting on the Shamrock Rovers site , such a friendly bunch .

Closed thread

talking in the wind

Status
    didnt go down well mate???? lol

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    didnt go down well mate???? lol

Lets just say they are not as welcoming as I was anticipating ......

7-0 to us at their place then put out the U12's at WHL

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter