Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

THTV Donator

Status
    I must admit, I'm quite surprised that the bar/queuing system only took effect after 9am this morning, indicating less interest than Champions League matches.

This is the game that decides whether we go through to the group stages or not. Plus it's Grade C, 5 loyal points

Anyway, 09:39, still not through. Anyone taking the time off to book tickets or are at work booking tickets and online now?

THTV Donator

Status
    I'm shocked that there's is even a queue for this. The only UEFA Cup tickets I had problems getting before were PSV Eindhoven. My bar is moving quite quickly, though I've only just started!

Let me know what's available @HeroesComesandGoes

THTV Donator

Status
    I either posted this in the wrong sub forum or there really is little interest in this game

Links were broken so make sure you click the yellow "ALL" tab to see all home matches.

Scroll down, the Hearts game is there.

Great seats available at the moment:

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighteen82 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm shocked that there's is even a queue for this. The only UEFA Cup tickets I had problems getting before were PSV Eindhoven. My bar is moving quite quickly, though I've only just started!

Let me know what's available @HeroesComesandGoes
    Update for West and South stands (secured West Stand lower this match)

THTV Donator

Status
    Logging off.

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets to this match.

Out of curiousity - if you went to get your tickets in person, let us know about your experience, please (especially how the surrounding area looks post-looting/rioting), thanks.

THTV Donator

Status
    Cheers, @HeroesComesandGoes!
    Got them no problem, nice row 1 seats in Park Lane! Can't sniff at 5 loyalty points and I do love a European night at the Lane. Disgusted that I have to pay 3.50 extra for them to send me an e-mail though

There's definitely more interest than the last time we were in the UEFA Cup. Until we got through to the knock-out stages you'd still get a lot of green areas in Park Lane at general sale. Guess we've had an influx of more fans in the recent 2 seasons.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I'm fuming that I can't get one due to work . I might have to take up looting as a profession so I can go to some more games.

First Team Player

Status
    You guys are saying theres very little interest for this game, but its seemingly the same for all the other games. Man city and liverpool usually would've been snapped up by now, but still plenty of seats, united and everton going to general sale. Is it usually like this at the start of the season, i can't remember?
    Last edited by seantheyid; 10-08-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    Update for West and South stands (secured West Stand lower this match)
    Out of interest mate, why there considering you probably could've chosen anywhere?

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by seantheyid View Post
    You guys are saying theres very little interest for this game, but its seemingly the same for all the other games. Man city and liverpool usually would've been snapped up by now, but still plenty of seats, united and everton going to general sale. Is it usually like this at the start of the season, i can't remember?
    I think it's due to the lack of activity in the transfer market really. Plus school holidays.

First Team Player

Status
    So because we've not signed many players, 'fans' dont wanna see there team play? If that's true, its pathetic.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by seantheyid View Post
    So because we've not signed many players, 'fans' dont wanna see there team play? If that's true, its pathetic.
    Completely agree mate. I'm just waiting for a confirmed start date for my project before I can commit to buying tickets sadly. Should know by early next week though.

Legend !

Status
    i should make it to this game. just gotta find 1500 laying around for a round trip ticket and ill be on my way

Legend !

Status
    uniteds gone on general sale didn't apply cause didn't think i'd have a chance.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdfc View Post
    Out of interest mate, why there considering you probably could've chosen anywhere?
    Work night so West Stand is easy to leave. Logistical reasons only.

16. Who Thanked this post

rossdfc (10-08-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter