Register To Comment
    Banned !

Status
    No replies since the 1st of May on this topic (probably because we're not coming top 4) but after Sunday's win I think this calls for a bit of optimism for next season as we're all going on another European Tour. So excited, Yid Army!

donald

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Wow, you call for optimism, then your very much post you call for the head of our manager . . . .

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow, you call for optimism, then your very much post you call for the head of our manager . . . .
    What?!

I reckon the argument about the manager is very feesible, I care about the club and not the manager who for me has had his honeymoon period and will no longer be able to get us back up into the top 4

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by don_thfc View Post
    What?!

I reckon the argument about the manager is very feesible, I care about the club and not the manager who for me has had his honeymoon period and will no longer be able to get us back up into the top 4
    I take it you dont bother reading all other threads on Europa league before you post.

Also a bit of consistency in you posts please. Don't be fill of optimism in one the doom and gloom in the other.

In fact I don't know why I bother

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    I take it you dont bother reading all other threads on Europa league before you post.

Also a bit of consistency in you posts please. Don't be fill of optimism in one the doom and gloom in the other.

In fact I don't know why I bother
    How about a bit of consistency with your grammar? You may not share my opinion but I can spell

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    How about a bit of consistency with your grammar? You may not share my opinion but I can spell
    How about your a cock and I bet in 2 weeks you won't be here. If you seriously think anybody will agree with your big Sam thread you are very much deluded.

7. Who Thanked this post

steventhfc (17-05-2011)

Legend !

Status
    How about your a cock and I bet in 2 weeks you won't be here. If you seriously think anybody will agree with your big Sam thread you are very much deluded.
    is that in the first participle using a pronounced co signitory noun

9. Who Thanked this post

Fatboyyid (17-05-2011)

Banned !

Status
    Just stating my opinion mate, haven't singled it out to Sam Allardyce as next manager but broadened that to Chris Houghton and Woy Hodgson. Fair points imo

Legend !

Status
    Just stating my opinion mate, haven't singled it out to Sam Allardyce as next manager but broadened that to Chris Houghton and Woy Hodgson. Fair points imo
    are you an imposter arsenal fan?

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 05grottim View Post
    are you an imposter arsenal fan?
    What would suggest that mate?

Status
    OK I've seen enuff .

14. These users say thanks for this post

Fatboyyid (17-05-2011),donatorHeroes (17-05-2011),donatorIconic Drei (17-05-2011),Siberian Dreamer (28-05-2011),spursman18 (17-05-2011),steventhfc (17-05-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter