Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    Referees always help them just in time! Pepe didn't deserve red card . It was been (maybe) only for yellow. I won't never forget theirs match against Chelsea few years
    ago when Norwegian referee (this idiot and thief) robbed Chelsea at least for 3 clear
    penalty and one red card(for Pique).

Legend !

Status
    it is easy to conclude:
    evrebelona, starkelona, but messi is genius and barsa is better than RM

hope manure give them a battle proving that EPL is still best in Europe

3. Who Thanked this post

MagnaThor (29-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I still can't come to an opinion regarding that red card. It was similar to Scholes' just a few weeks ago. Either way, regardless of how you feel about Barcelona's style of play (though I tend to think it's quite nice) they have fookin Lionel Messi. That is all you need really. Tonight showed that.

Legend !

Status
    cant argue that barcelona is by far the better team .

real madrid is pathetic and is trying to beat barca while playing as dirty as possible.

May the team win that always tries to play football and not destroy it.

6. These users say thanks for this post

Dustin (03-05-2011),stroud_jm (28-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    The challenge was on the bind side of the ref....imagine how difficult it would have been to handle that game, feel for that ref! Even if there was a problem on the half way line both keepers would come up and challenge the ref how disgusting and we thought it was bad here....

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by willk9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The challenge was on the bind side of the ref....imagine how difficult it would have been to handle that game, feel for that ref! Even if there was a problem on the half way line both keepers would come up and challenge the ref how disgusting and we thought it was bad here....
    yep
    if my memory doesn't fail me there were 4 situations when nearly all players of both teams surrounded that german ref trying to take their side and punish the opponent side
    it's nearly impossible to judje objectively, without even small mistakes, during such an emotional game

credit to stark, although i still think he should give the yellow card in the episode with Pepe's foul and may be that punishment changed the game at all (however barsa was playing better in the full teams')

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I hate Barca

I really wanted real to win

10. Who Thanked this post

MagnaThor (29-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    ya messi is the better team...

12. Who Thanked this post

MagnaThor (29-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Honestly, after that match I find it hard not to hate both teams. Marcelo, Ramos, Adebayor, and Ronaldo make Real possibly the easiest team to hate in Europe. But Alves and Busquets are just as pathetic, if not more so. Alves flopping is really disgusting. Plus the way everyone crowds the ref... awful. Can't stand it. Messi is pure class and you can't help loving the way he plays, no flopping, positive, always innovative... wonderful. But yes, I'll be rooting for Man U either way in the final.

THTV Donator

Status
    Football needs to introduce the same rule as the Rugby codes - the only player who can have extended conversations with the referee is the captain, if the referee wants to talk to you he will ask. Most rugby referees still allow players to talk to them but the players know that they can't abuse the flexibility of the ref and you rarely see crowding of the referee like you do in football. This also then cuts down on the mimicking of the behavior of professionals by amateurs and junior players.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StPaulSpur View Post
    Honestly, after that match I find it hard not to hate both teams. Marcelo, Ramos, Adebayor, and Ronaldo make Real possibly the easiest team to hate in Europe. But Alves and Busquets are just as pathetic, if not more so. Alves flopping is really disgusting. Plus the way everyone crowds the ref... awful. Can't stand it. Messi is pure class and you can't help loving the way he plays, no flopping, positive, always innovative... wonderful. But yes, I'll be rooting for Man U either way in the final.
    you forgot pedro who was used to play busquets role keeping his face with hands with a grimace of agony after a small push in the breast lol
    http://www.gifsoup.com/view/412033/b...ek-a-boo-o.gif

shady!

Status
    I would have been cheering on real if it hadn't been for marcello's reaction wen crouch got sent off! Slimy disgusting cretin and I can't wish for anything good to go his way!

Legend !

Status
    Barca team is full of divers and c0nts. Yesterday we could see Busquets and Pedro doing it again.
    Yeah Real had really defensive team but so had Barca.
    Real Midfield - Pepe, Alonso, Diarra
    BarcaMidfield- Keita, Xavi, Busquets
    Last edited by Cor-Luka; 28-04-2011 at 07:41 AM.

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cor-Luka View Post
    Barca team is full of divers and ****s
    From wat I saw last night they both are!

Legend!

Status
    sorry but the biggest cheat out there plays for madrid, that cretin named ronaldo, also imho studs up = red card end of, he got what he deserved, if you watch closely he left his foot/studs up intentionally to catch him

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter