Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Well let's see what you all have to say.

Wait until the final whistle please.

First Team Player

Status
    Can't hold back...

Which one of the under 25s Angry young men will start a Gomes must go thread...

ooh they already have on teh official match thread

Stand behind our team - u have no fookin' idea

3. Who Thanked this post

Fatboyyid (13-04-2011)

Status
    Been a great champions league and the lads have done us proud. Been one of the most enjoyable seasons I can remember to be honest. Lets just hope we can make top 4 and have another crack next year.

5. These users say thanks for this post

funkfish (13-04-2011),Roscono3 (13-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    sad way to end a remarkable first season in the champions league for spurs. the damage was already done in madrid.

let's try and remember the young boys comeback, strong perfomances against bremen & twente, bale tearing up inter, and lennon breaking agains ac to win at the san siro.

according to everyone else, we were never meant to get this far!

Legend !

Status
    I think I have a slight, completely hetero***ual, man-crush on Gareth Bale and Luka Modric.

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    This will be my only post tonight as im fooked, BUT alot of you wont like it . Im proud as proud can be when it comes down to the TEAM and being a yid, however tonight shows AGAIN that Gomez isnt the player we need at the back. Ive mentioned this 7 times this season at least costing us 3 points a time due to poor positioning or just complete **** ups. Each time bring it up its met with "he's saved us **** loads" Well whos to say that another keeper wouldnt have done the same, or another keeper would have been in a better position so wouldnt have had to make that life saving save, or organises and controls his defence better so those mistakes dont happen.

Im sorry but this match was lost before it had started and i just wanted see a good match but Gomez for me is a liability , there is only so many chances people can have and being a keeper you get alot less than the likes to crouch. Add up the points we've lost because of pure mistakes on Gomes head alone, we'd be 4th/3rd and possibly comfortably too.

There is a difference between being a good keeper and making your self look like a good keeper, doing a couple of mental saves a season doesnt make up for the crap he's been, as i said above another keep would have probably not had to make those "saves" alot of you keep going on about.

Over and out.

9. These users say thanks for this post

Doug77 (13-04-2011),Papa_Pepper (13-04-2011),Rev John Ripsher (13-04-2011),Sneeky (15-04-2011),USpur (13-04-2011),yidno1 (13-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Great Run....that's really all that needs to be said.

A couple things to make everyone feel a bit better after this.

1. We reached the quarterfinals of the Champions League
    2. We made it further than The Scum in the Champions League.
    3. We defeated Inter Milan
    4. We defeated AC Milan
    5. We finished first in our group, a group containing the Italian, Dutch, and German champions.

Those are 5 amazing, amazing things and things that neither Manchester City nor Liverpool can claim given that they didn't even make it. I know people are upset with the result. It is certainly disappointing but it should not overshadow all of the wonderful things we accomplished this season.

The best part about all of this? It's only the beginning!!! We are on the rise lads. The players are excited about the future, the fans are excited about the future, and the manager is excited about the future and with good reason. We have a deep, young, talented squad that is hungry for more after gaining just a taste of the top club competition this season. We are a more cohesive and better functioning team than our rival for fourth, Man City and I expect us to be there in the end. We are just a few pieces away from being able not only to return to the UCL and advance far in it but also from being able to compete for a league title.

Let's put this behind us and look toward the future. We have some seriously important fixtures coming up that we all need to focus on winning. It's going to be a great end of the season lads SO HAVE A BIT OF FUN...that's what it's all about in the end.

11. These users say thanks for this post

boo (18-04-2011),DaveYid (13-04-2011),funkfish (13-04-2011),River (13-04-2011),Siberian Dreamer (14-04-2011),USpur (13-04-2011),XRated (13-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Not proud of the way we lost but proud of the way we got there.!

13. Who Thanked this post

rudi (14-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    If you had told me at the beginning of the season that we would make it past qualifying, top our group that included Inter, beat AC in the knockout stage, and crash out against Madrid, I would have been more than excited about our CL adventure. This was a fantastic time playing against the European giants and the boys made me very proud to support the squad.

15. Who Thanked this post

BigDub (13-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    really hope its only the beginning

Legend !

Status
    Gomes lost us tonights game and threw one in over there aswell, hes a fantastic keeper though.

Legend !

Status
    Great performance from team. Pity about result and way goal went In but super support tonight!

Bring on The Filth!!!!

First Team Player

Status
    Really really gutted feel like crying but am so proud of the lads
    Defo should have had a penalty when pav was brought down, but that's footie for you....

Please don't blame gomes it can happen to any keeper, we've been knocked out by a top team
    And man it bloody bloody hurts like hell!!

shady!

Status
    its been a blast.....the last thing i want tho is for us to become one season wonders in the champions league!

i want more......as for the gomes thing i aint getting involved in any bitching.....but in my opinion we need to sign a top class keeper to at least put pressure on gomes as harry doesnt fancy cudicini!

shay given is rotting away at citeh which is a crying fooking shame as hes top top class and every bit as good as joe hart!

Legend !

Status
    Proud of the team, then fans and what the club as achived. Now let's go and get CL footy again next year!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter