Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    Am a bloody nervous wreck ahead of tomorrow's second leg game i've literally bit all my nails clean off, my fingers are starting to smart...... god knows what will be left tomorrow!!

Your views guys!!

Legend !

Status
    I feel that we can win it. Let's not forget this is the biggest game that white hart lane will have seen in years. Got a good vibe about it, hope all the players are pumped up for it... COYS!!

Just wish I could get a ticket at a resonable price...

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Well finger nails are fine, im tired though. Might go to bed now.

Let's face it we are 4 goals down and need a miracle to get through so there is no pressure on spurs.

We might as well enjoy the feeling of a pre CL game and enjoy the game tomorrow.

If we lose tomorrow or draw then we have not disappointed anyone but if we win then we will have laid down another marker but if we go through we would immediately bece one of the favorites for the cup and the world will notice.

It may happen, it can happen it's spurs.

Legend!

Status
    i truly believe we will win tomorrow BUT not by enough goals togo any further. win lose or draw this is a huge fooking game and one of the best to be seen at the lane for years and years. proud of the boys. COME ON YOU SPURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I love vallium.

6. Who Thanked this post

weirddave (13-04-2011)

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Merseytott View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...i've literally bit all my nails clean off...Your views guys!!
    My view is you should've saved some of your nails until the match starts

Legend !

Status
    forget nail biting! i'm just looking forward to the biggest european night at the lane in years (ever for me) against real madrid in the champions league quarter finals!

i'll celebrate a win on the night as if we've won the final and if we somehow get through then its barcelona next - easy!

the game against arsenal the following week however, going to need some ketamin
    Last edited by DaveYid; 13-04-2011 at 02:36 AM.

Status
    Should be fun, as others have said. Pressure's off, Harry'll tell the boys to "'ave a fackin go" and Real will surely sit the host of players who are on a yellow.

Can't see us going through, obviously, but should be an open, fun game.

Legend !

Status
    hoping for a win. i find it hard that we will go through however i will be completely buzzing if we do. sadly thought it will be a mix bag on winning and not going through though. especially if we were win like 3-1 or something like that. because i feel that if we had 11 guys we would not have lost 4-0 in Madrid.

First Team Player

Status
    My views are, what have we got to loose. I genuinely feel we can't pull it back, as I know they will score. We need to play with pride and confidence. This should be the catalyst for an other last 4 finish!

Hell, of course I want u's to win (over both legs) but I really can't see it happening. A win at WHL would be immense though!

Scott

THTV Donator

Status
    Not nervous, just excited. Get through or not, o want to see us play for pride tonight. Unless we get clearly cheated out of it, I am not bothered about the result, just the performance.

Legend !

Status
    I just want to see a performance. We have to show everybody what might have been in the first leg. If we can go down swinging, I'll be happy.

First Team Player

Status
    Im not nervous at all, I had a dream last night that we won. Lennon was playing and was a big bumble bee. Good sign.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Hmmmmmm time for some **** me thinks

Why would anybody be nervous? We have little chance of going through.

I know it can happen but I am more nervous of getting hit by a bus even though I am not leaving my house today

First Team Player

Status
    @Fatboyyid Yeah but you get to listen to all the ITV pundits who will just be hating on Tottenham and how crap we were first leg and how we have no chance of beating Madrid and how we will be relegated this season.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter