Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Going to the game tomorrow night & was surprised when a letter containing my ticket (with name imprinted) arrived. Every other game i have been to this season, including champs league group games, the ticket has just been loaded onto my membership card.

Anyone else had a ticket delivered? Any idea why?

Legend !

Status
    They did that for me for the young boys game... I called them and they said they didn't know if I had received my card yet. But I don't think that would be the reason for you. Maybe it is a uefa thing that says they have to send a tickets. But bring both just incase.

Enjoy the game fella....

THTV Donator

Status
    I didn't get any paper tickets. Just an email saying bring our cards.

hey you guys

Status
    There was a bit of a scare with paper tickets being counterfeited, which might explain that.
    It happened with the AC Milan game too. Someone got done out of 500 when buying from a tout because the ticket was a fake.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I believe it depends which part of the ticket allocation your ticket was taken from.

The tickets are split into several piles some will be issued on the members card and some will get a ticket.

talking in the wind

Status
    im on paper tickets tonight,and always have been

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    im on paper tickets tonight,and always have been
    Its because your a foreigner

8. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (13-04-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter