Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    then they should pm me as i have a spare for someone. hope its alright to put in here!?

THTV Donator

Status
    LOl, i'm wondering if it would be worth going this wed as well.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOl, i'm wondering if it would be worth going this wed as well.

im going mate as you should. maybe i should have made clear. its a family members spare who cant make it.
    Last edited by charlie; 10-04-2011 at 04:11 PM.

Banned !

Status
    a win against madrid will still be good

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    We will win. I want to go! What a game it will be.

If yids don't show, they ain't fookin yids!

Greatest team to visit WHL is nearly 50 years (apart from us obviously), in the biggest comp in club football!!! What's not to die for!

6. These users say thanks for this post

alex3 (10-04-2011),Enfield_spurs (12-04-2011),spursfast (12-04-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Ill be there, where abouts is your ticket? Im in the west lower, row 7, block 11. If its close to that i'm pretty sure my Mrs would love it! lol

Other than that, one question... Where do you guys usually go for a drink or watever b4 the game? Im usually with the other half, so end up shopping and lunch in london town! But seen as spurs only allow u to purchase one seat per member, I've been set free on my own!! lol

Looking forward to Weds, P Unit is right, they ain't true yids if they dont turn up! I don't care if we get smashed 4 nil again... Just love watching spurs play! I've been a fan long enough to know that you usually have to find the positives in losing games, cos by god we used to do that a few times! Especially under Mr 5 up front, Ossie Ardilies!!! lol

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yid_ledge View Post
    Ill be there, where abouts is your ticket? Im in the west lower, row 7, block 11. If its close to that i'm pretty sure my Mrs would love it! lol

Other than that, one question... Where do you guys usually go for a drink or watever b4 the game? Im usually with the other half, so end up shopping and lunch in london town! But seen as spurs only allow u to purchase one seat per member, I've been set free on my own!! lol

Looking forward to Weds, P Unit is right, they ain't true yids if they dont turn up! I don't care if we get smashed 4 nil again... Just love watching spurs play! I've been a fan long enough to know that you usually have to find the positives in losing games, cos by god we used to do that a few times! Especially under Mr 5 up front, Ossie Ardilies!!! lol
    its south stand lower block 32

Legend !

Status
    anything under 100 and i can do it

Player in Training

Status
    Sorry, Willk, I need to sell both in a package

2x West Upper, Block 4

Player in Training

Status
    ill take the and ill pay 150 euro max!

Player in Training

Status
    ticket sold folks

Legend !

Status
    chrisger- u got tickets as wel? Il take 2 off u. Or 1/2 off anyone for that matter. Pm me if u hav any

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveYid View Post
    chrisger- u got tickets as wel? Il take 2 off u. Or 1/2 off anyone for that matter. Pm me if u hav any
    tickets sold

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGer View Post
    tickets sold
    how are you selling these, because there isnt actual tickets, its all on the membership card isnt it?

Player in Training

Status
    I would still be interested in a ticket if anyone still has a spare...

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter