Status
    its not all lost boys, this is all we need to do

YouTube - Barcelona vs Real Madrid 5-0 29/11/10

see thats how simple it is, COYS

2. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (07-04-2011)

THTV Donator

Status
    Exactly....we just need to find a way of getting Messi, Xavi, Iniesta to play for Spurs just for one game But I agree, Real Madrid has lost 5-0 away before, why not again next Wednesday?

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    I love posters like you, we've got a few on this forum but I see them as a dying breed!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Actually this thread is not that silly really. Real Madrid do actually have a very poor away record this year in the CL.

I also sent an email to Sepp and the Barca chairman asking for special dispensation to field 14 players and 3 of them from Barca. I await his reply

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    they might be bad on the road but 5 - 0 bad ? Ill believe it when i see one of our strikers pull something out of their arse

Legend !

Status
    i think if the whole team turns up then it's certainly possible. However that includes our strikers turning up as well and tbh i just cannot see them turning up so lets just pray bale and lennon have the games of there career.

First Team Player

Status
    If we play at our best then we can beat them 5-0. I just hope the players believe and redknapp gives it a go. I believe we can and will do it. As a team this season we have played at our best in the CL, and we play at our best in general when we attack and when we are behind. If Real come here expecting a walk in the park, then they will get what for, this tie ain't over.

An early goal, and a full white hart lane, with van der vaart, lennon, modric, and bale playing at full attack mode then anything is possible.

COYS.

9. Who Thanked this post

DaveYid (11-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they might be bad on the road but 5 - 0 bad ? Ill believe it when i see one of our strikers pull something out of their arse
    Exactly.... all Madrid has to do is sit back on defense. If they are defending with 10 (like they should), we have little chance. Its not a matter of Tottenham vs. Madrid at this point, it is a matter of 4 vs 0.

Player in Training

Status
    Bad on the road? sorry I dont see it...

we have yet to lose a game in the CL and had 2 points stolen from us due to Pipoo offside goal in Milan

Losing to Barsa was the only loss worth talking about.

RM is very dangerous on the counter and I think they maybe the best in the world on the fast break

Legend !

Status
    I have said it before and will say it again, at whl we can beat anybody...

Player in Training

Status
    you will need to throw everything into attack against a side like RM who can counter attack like no other.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    Actually this thread is not that silly really. Real Madrid do actually have a very poor away record this year in the CL.

I also sent an email to Sepp and the Barca chairman asking for special dispensation to field 14 players and 3 of them from Barca. I await his reply
    WHAT!!? Real Madrid have won every single away match except for one at the San Siro. AC Milan drew due to an 3 meter offside goal from Inzaghi. That is in noway bad.

We are also the team that has scored most[19] and second to conceded least[2] after Manchester United[1].
    Last edited by AfricazMost; 09-04-2011 at 06:07 PM.

First Team Player

Status
    Well you guys lost to Barcelona 5-0 and we are going to have to beat Barcelona next so it will happen. Hope its an enjoyable game, NO FEAR.

16. Who Thanked this post

DaveYid (11-04-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    I think this Barsa side could beat anyone 5-0 -- interested to see what Mou will do when we line up 4 times in april

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GRod View Post
    I think this Barsa side could beat anyone 5-0 -- interested to see what Mou will do when we line up 4 times in april
    He will need to sit 11 behind the ball, cause Madrid will be scared coming to WHL.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter