Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    Tonight was the night we got taught a lesson.... but by the second best team in the world. I think we need to all think about it here, it was a poor performance but all this slating of the team is undeserved. Quarter finals of the cl. Couldn't of even dreamt of that. Let's just lay off the team.

2. These users say thanks for this post

Fatboyyid (05-04-2011),marcgiu (06-04-2011),Merseytott (06-04-2011),Tottenham94 (05-04-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    second that

We were taught a lesson, but didn't deserve 4-0, the lads played well with only 10 men, let's see what happens next week

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    To be honest this is no different to any Saturday where we dont win.

To many "fans" who don't know what its like to be a spurs fan at the bottom of the league.

But also it has to be remembered that Crouch and Jenas + VDV probably deserve some grief for their performances. VDV less so though due to a severe lack of fitness.

The rest of the lads could not have done any more tonight though and I think we were very unlucky to lose by 4.

Legend !

Status
    I'm thoroughly depressed yet incredibly proud to be a Spurs fan.

So, just like the previous 30-odd years then...

First Team Player

Status
    Crouch deserved his sending off... but if that was in the premier league, i dont believe he would've got it. Marcelo and ramos did seem to make the most of the challenges.

But i agree. I personally haven't been around for the years you have been (not saying you're old ) but any real spurs fan can see, we were unlucky tonight and should be appreciative of what harry's brought us.

7. Who Thanked this post

Fatboyyid (05-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    im so proud to be a spurs fan, win lose or draw, i remember us in div 2 as it was then, going to places like mansfield and the like,

every thing that could go wrong did tonight,

First Team Player

Status
    Finally voices of reason return to the board, i never knew how negative people could be about a team they support or players in the team...

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    I dont think Crouch and Jenas should be totally blamed for this match............................................. ...............they are worthy of being blamed most matches.

11. These users say thanks for this post

rudi (05-04-2011),tdw76 (06-04-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    HERE HERE! We did well tonight didnt get any luck apart from they only got the four.

Lets catch City and come back stronger next year.

THTV Donator

Status
    I'm still wearing my Spurs shirt to work, still proud as anything.

If you're bagging on the team at the moment, you can go fook yourself, as far as I'm concerned.

14. Who Thanked this post

Tottenham94 (05-04-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Really just confirmation of what we already knew.... we don't have a striker capable of taking the team to the next level. Can't really say much about the 10 guys that played the game, it was over after Crouchie started acting a fool.

16. These users say thanks for this post

River (05-04-2011),Rivron (05-04-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Nixspur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm still wearing my Spurs shirt to work, still proud as anything.

If you're bagging on the team at the moment, you can go fook yourself, as far as I'm concerned.
    Agree. Wearing mine to college, you support Spurs for life, not just when it's going well.

Banned !

Status
    Love my team. Incredibly proud of the lads but Crouch can go fook himself

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by seantheyid View Post
    Tonight was the night we got taught a lesson.... but by the second best team in the world. I think we need to all think about it here, it was a poor performance but all this slating of the team is undeserved. Quarter finals of the cl. Couldn't of even dreamt of that. Let's just lay off the team.
    Well I'll certainly be the last to slate the team, I thought most of them were magnificant. I just get ticked off at lapses of concentration like getting sent off for two bookbable offences in the first 14 mins.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham94 View Post
    Agree. Wearing mine to college, you support Spurs for life, not just when it's going well.
    Fellas if we want the glory glory days back at the lane year in year out we have to stop being so naive. Im extreamly proud of how tottenahm have played in there 1st season in the CL but to put so much effort in, to then blow it on a dreadfull defensive set piece then Crouchie do what he did is just rediculas & has cost us a place in the semis. The reason y so many fans are very upset & are looking to blame individuals is that we all had a feeling that Madrid(if we came away with a 1 goal defesit) were there for the taking. 3pts sat or this season is bye bye all be it how amazing the team has played.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter