Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    Jose M: Ronaldo og Benzema ude mod Spurs

Foto: AFP / Scanpix

Real Madrid-træner Jose Mourinho melder både Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema og Marcelo ude til næste uges kamp mod Tottenham. Til gengæld er Gonzalo Higuain tilbage allerede i weekenden.

Jose M: Ronaldo og Benzema ude mod Spurs

Don't know their source, but usually they're very reliable and quite slow to get to these things.
    In the end much will depend on our own performance of course, but if this is true then surely it's a nice little pick-me-up for the weekend

Legend !

Status
    Sweet news. Technically I don't like to see any player miss out but **** it nice one. If they are back for the game at the lane then no probs we can deal with them in front of our home fans. That away match is rough we need all the help we can get

First Team Player

Status
    I bet this news "evolves" as the match grows nearer...

First Team Player

Status
    If Jose mourinho said he was eating Pasta, you would still have to check under the bolognaise sauce to see if he was telling the truth.

I will believe his team selection news, when i see it.

COYS

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    I agree with the others, i'll believe it when I don't actually see Ronaldo or Benzema on the pitch, Tuesday.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic Drei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree with the others, i'll believe it when I don't actually see Ronaldo or Benzema on the pitch, Tuesday.
    Agreed I don't trust Mourinho.

Legend !

Status
    Mind games........... lol you watch both will stroll out onto the pitch tuesday night.

Legend !

Status
    You should never believe this sort of thing. Fergie, Mourinho, Wenger, even dear old Harry, they all engage in these antics. I'm sure those three have niggles, but I'm not going to rule out a 'miraculous' recovery.

First Team Player

Status
    Mind games!! Don't believe him for a second. I'll only believe him when i see the team sheets on tuesday. As much of a boost it is if they are out their will still be a player who can cause us problems, all top teams have replacements. Heard Higuain is fit now too?? Anyway still wouldn't mind seeing them miss out! COYS

Banned !

Status
    mind games
    100%

Status
    Don't we already have a match thread ?

Legend !

Status
    It's certainly a wait and see sort of thing.

Fact is, I believe we can get a result against Madrid with or without Ronaldo. I expect Crouch to provide serious issues for their back line and hope and pray that Sandro continues his top form. Either that or Hudd comes in and takes care of it.

Legend !

Status
    this is just jose playing games

i can honestly expect to see at least one of those three on the pitch on tuesday night

First Team Player

Status
    Marcelo being missing could also work to our advantage.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter