Register To Comment

THTV Donator

Status
    so last week when i went home for spring break. My mom told me that she had two new jerseys for me when i walked in the door. She works for adidas and is often out in oregon at the US headquarters, so she brings back jerseys all the time because they are all cheap for employees. I was getting kind of excited because i've been in need of a new galaxy jersey and i figured that the other one would probably be germany because she knows i like their national team. I asked her where they were and she told me that they were on my bed. I could tell it was going to be a good day. I was greeted by two red and black jerseys, i was no longer excited, just sorely disappointed. She got me an AC Milan home jersey and a Milan training jersey... She didn't understand why i wasn't excited to see them.

Just a little anecdote to brighten everyone's day

2. Who Thanked this post

Luke0405 (30-03-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Modric, level 25 magician View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so last week when i went home for spring break. My mom told me that she had two new jerseys for me when i walked in the door. She works for adidas and is often out in oregon at the US headquarters, so she brings back jerseys all the time because they are all cheap for employees. I was getting kind of excited because i've been in need of a new galaxy jersey and i figured that the other one would probably be germany because she knows i like their national team. I asked her where they were and she told me that they were on my bed. I could tell it was going to be a good day. I was greeted by two red and black jerseys, i was no longer excited, just sorely disappointed. She got me an AC Milan home jersey and a Milan training jersey... She didn't understand why i wasn't excited to see them.

Just a little anecdote to brighten everyone's day
    Oh well at least you have some clothes for bonfire night (look up the gunpowder plot in London, Guy Fawks)

Legend !

Status
    lol never mind mate, it's the thought that counts. Made me smile even if it didn't make you

Legend !

Status
    you can use it to clean your bike,

6. Who Thanked this post

Triangulum (31-03-2011)

shady!

Status
    its mothers day on sunday......revenge is sweet!

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Ooh, I think we've all had that feeling of high hopes and deep disappointment. Don't worry, you'll get over it!

Status
    LOOOOOL

Put them on eBay!

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    (look up the gunpowder plot in London, Guy Fawks)
    haha i know the gunpowder plot. My ap european history teacher loves it

@spursman18 wonderful idea

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter