Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    Am i dreaming? This is unreal we're still in the champions league!! We have waited for this for such a long time wow look at us we're showing the other teams how it's done. I'm giving all my appreciation to the amazing gareth bale he's truly something else.....I really hope we get to the final if we do we could actually win it, **** man that would be a whole dream come true. Whatever happens now i wouldn't be angry or sad i'm just very very happy with all of our guys cheers lads I won't forget this

Status
    I'm giving all my appreciation to the CLUB.........players, staff, management, tea lady etc........

3. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (30-03-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm giving all my appreciation to the CLUB.........players, staff, management, tea lady etc........
    especially the tea lady. She keeps the whole thing together, lol.

5. Who Thanked this post

spursman18 (30-03-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by orlandospursfan View Post
    especially the tea lady. She keeps the whole thing together, lol.
    I'm sorry guys but I am disappointed in you lot. The unsung hero at the Lane is the groundsman. There is no way we coils play our brand of football if the pitch was like Wigans.

Also the vending machine in the players bof deserves some credit as the condoms actually must work slowing the lads to concentrate on the game and not some clingy babymama.

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    Also the vending machine in the players bof deserves some credit as the condoms actually must work slowing the lads to concentrate on the game and not some clingy babymama.
    Sounds as if your talking from experience!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic Drei View Post
    Sounds as if your talking from experience!
    No mate married with two kids

Thinking about our lads and the unwanted press

Player in Training

Status
    i think credit goes to the legend who is Martin Jol for signing Bale, Ramos (only good thing he did) for signing Modric and Harry for signing Van Der Vaart

groany fooker lol

Status
    its a team game and credit should go to all involved with the club, not singling anyone out

Legend !

Status
    also credit for Levy who kept his head and not panicked buy anyone for the sake of it. A great team effort on the field, as different players have shown at different stages of the competition.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yidio View Post
    i think credit goes to the legend who is Martin Jol for signing Bale, Ramos (only good thing he did) for signing Modric and Harry for signing Van Der Vaart
    Jol probably didn't sign Bale...

my Praise goes to everyone at the club last season (getting us to 4th spot) and everyone involved with the squad this season...

'Arry for his brilliant management of the players and getting the best out of every player, the players for delivering the goods, the Fans for making WHL (and in most cases the away stadiums) sound brilliant, lets hope we can get 4th again this season...

if not boys lets hope we can overcome Madrid and Barca and win in Wembley!!!

First Team Player

Status
    One more thing a big up to you guys out there for showing your support maybe it's paying off hey?

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_B View Post
    also credit for Levy who kept his head and not panicked buy anyone for the sake of it.
    Just wait and watch the plastics posting if we don't thump Wigan 28-0

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Morecambe Yid View Post
    Just wait and watch the plastics posting if we don't thump Wigan 28-0
    28????

surely 25 would suffice!

Player in Training

Status
    All i care is that im going to be in the Bernabeau next tuesday night in probably spurs biggest game in my lifetime. happy days.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I am giving credit to anybody who wants it............................400%a day.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter