Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Just a quick post for those that have booked with Easyjet.

I was checking flights for some mates when i noticed the return from Madrid to Luton on Thursday that i am booked on and paid 172 for had dropped to 36.99 !! (it's now 48.99)

I then found that Easyjet have a price promise that if the flight you have booked comes down in price they will credit you the difference minus a few things.

I phoned up thought it would be a nightmare but to my surprise i had no problems and i've got 103 in credit - they don't refund the money to you but they give it to you as credit to purchase another flight, you have to book within 6 months but can fly anytime after.

So although i was pissed off about the drop in price at least i've got money sitting there ready to book my flight to BARCELONA !!!

I never knew this before and i imagine it very rarely happens, but it might be worth checking.

Wal.

p.s. anyone else flying out from Luton on the 5th at 1pm ?

2. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (30-03-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Thats great, I was thinking it was too much money to fly from england since i was going to fly from dublin to london and london to madrid but london to madrid return was way to much! so i checked up how much from dublin to madrid was return on monday 4th to wednesday 6th and it was 150euro return, so thats what i purchased . See ye in madrid my fellow spurs friends . "YID ARMY"

First Team Player

Status
    So how much is your flight with return now fella?? We booked our flights from stansted to bilbao simply because flying to madrid was too expensive. Even with a hire car was still cheaper. Guess its to late now anyway Oh well, see you out there mate. COYS

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter