Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    Alrite chaps aint been on here for a while but still see the usuals are posting, great stuff. For those of you i met out in Milan for the Inter game it was great to meet you I had an awesome time & as i was travelling alone out there it meant meeting up with you all put my mind at ease.

Quick question, Whenever i go to the lane which is only perhaps 5 times a yr I drive, but for the Madrid game Ive booked the train. Whats the route I should take from Paddington? ive been told get on the tube to seven sisters then walk or theres a train that goes rite to the ground??? can you help me out please. Also my train back to Cardiff leaves Pad at 11:30pm will I make it? as I prob wont get out of the stadium until 10:00.

Cheer fellas

1 last thing Im again having to travel alone, anyone fancy meeting me near the ground for some pre match beers?

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    You may miss your train mate.

Seven sisters is the main station fans use

THTV Donator

Status
    The train you're talking about is the overground.

From Paddington to Liverpool Street, then the overground to WHL.

Though, the best experience is that walk from Seven Sisters as fatboyyid suggested.

Home | Transport for London is the best source to use as well

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Also if you go past the ground to the bricklayers a few will be in there before the game.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You may miss your train mate.

Seven sisters is the main station fans use

It could take up to 1.5 hours to get from the ground to Pad???

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    It could take up to 1.5 hours to get from the ground to Pad???
    The stations get really busy mate.

Player in Training

Status
    Could be extra time and pens!

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyb01 View Post
    Could be extra time and pens!
    Extra time & pens then I'll b trying to find somewhere safe to sleep! Cause I wont leave until its over.

First Team Player

Status
    If you going to seven sisters tube theres the overland trains to WHL which run every so often, the club will publish the times nearer the game on the website. Or what I do is catch a bus outside seven sisters station, your rail card should cover you on the buses and there quicker than walking. The bus your want is any one with the number 9 in, and they will take you straight to the ground. There will be a crowd of people waiting so if your unsure just follow them onto the bus it usually works. Or if your feeling up for a bit of physical activity you can always walk!!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter