Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    y'alright guys

Just wondering, if anyone knows, how many tickets have been sold for the wigan away game? and also, how many loyalty points will be required for chelsea awaay?

First Team Player

Status
    posted in wrong section. sorry guys.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Not a major problem being in wrong section as a mod may choose to move when they see it.

Wigan apparently we have sold approx 2900 so far of a 4000 allocation. They are on general sale still.

Chelsea will be hard to judge. Last year there were no points required due to the fixture being at the start of the season. With it being so important I would expect a high number of points being required. I believe Man City last year needed somewhere in the region of 250.

4. Who Thanked this post

seantheyid (25-03-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    oh right cheers mate.
    And won't bother trying for chelsea, lost all my poinnts the other year when i forgot to renew in time :@
    And 250? thought it'd be low as man u was only 11 this season. wont be able to make that one anyway considering its not midweek. bummer.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by seantheyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oh right cheers mate.
    And won't bother trying for chelsea, lost all my poinnts the other year when i forgot to renew in time :@
    And 250? thought it'd be low as man u was only 11 this season. wont be able to make that one anyway considering its not midweek. bummer.
    I think it was due to if we win we get champions league and originally it was a weekend game I think.

First Team Player

Status
    i meant 'its *now midweek'
    and yeh suppose. never thought about that.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    i meant 'its *now midweek'
    and yeh suppose. never thought about that.
    Sorry mate I also meant that last year was also rescheduled to a midweek game.

First Team Player

Status
    oh yeh, looks like wigan's my final game of the year unless we get past madrid then.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    oh yeh, looks like wigan's my final game of the year unless we get past madrid then.
    You may get lucky and get a city and bin dipper ticket. Of you don't apply you don't get

First Team Player

Status
    well city's a fair way and midweek wont be able to do that one, Chelsea's about 50 a ticket, so might consider getting that one, dunno though :L

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter