Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Live in La Manga in Murcia - Spain, Working in Saidia Morocco - I am meeting family and mates in Madrid on the 5th April, looking at booking tickets via an agent, anyone know where the away fan sit? I am going to try and book tickets as close to the YIDS as I can. I also hear there is a few neutral blocks that you can buy via real madrid direct on the 28.03.2011, so these will basicly be Spurs!! Any info would be grreat. Also is the hard rock in Madrid one of the spurs watering holes??? COYS

Player in Training

Status
    Away fans sit in the North East of the stadium. If I don't get a ticket through the club I will be doing the same as you. Will try to get a ticket next to or below all the yids.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter