Register To Comment
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    Does anyone have any ideas on getting tickets for the away leg. I'm not a season ticket holder but did manage to get a ticket for the AC Milan away leg via an agent.
    Any pointers would be appreciated.

COYS

First Team Player

Status
    Best chance for a non-season ticket holder would have to be in the home end. People struggled to get tickets for AC with a allocation 5,500 we've got a mere 3,300 this time so will be even harder. Thats just my opinion i'm a season ticket holder and im not sure if i'll even be able to get a ticket fingers crossed though. COYS

First Team Player

Status
    I'm happy to go in with the home fans, did it in Milan. Have been searching the web and 200 is the cheapest I've found so far, will keep digging and if I unearth anything I'll post it here.

First Team Player

Status
    Real Madrid vs Tottenham Hotspur FC tickets

Found this ^^^ dunno if its any help was the 1st site i went on cheapest here is 220 euros in the home end

Another here

http://www.madrid-football-tickets.c...otspur_tickets

Sorry to keep posting mate, found this one and you can get tickets in the spurs end! only problem is that it costs a bomb! also there is a neutral section in the bernabeu so im guessing it will effectively also be the spurs end

http://www.livefootballtickets.com/c...drid-9098.html
    Last edited by lewisthatyid; 18-03-2011 at 08:16 PM.

First Team Player

Status
    Cheers Lewis. Similar sort of prices to what I have found. I'll keep plugging away over the weekend and if I don't find anything cheaper then I'll have to swallow parting with 200, got to see the boys at the Bernabeu, flights and hotel are already sorted. The Spurs site states that season ticket holders need 250 points.

Legend !

Status
    I have seen are allocation at real madrid is 3,363. I have had a look at the real madrid website, but I can't find out what allocation we gave them.
    Does anybody else know what it is?

First Team Player

Status
    Yeah i have just over 400 loyalty on my season ticket as does my dad and grandad so hopefully were in luck for the away game, were guaranteed tickets at home as were gold members. Usually in champions league they have just the lower tier but have around 40% of the lower so im guessing thats around the 3,000 mark. Think its a joke we only get 3,363 out there though in a 80,000 seater stadium and they get around 3,000 at ours in a 36,000 seater stadium. FIFA or UEFA need to sort that out so each team gets a fair amount of seats like in the bundesliga where away fans get 10% of the seats.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    What's a ****ter is I nearly have the points as a bronze and I will probably miss out on both games

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I am planning to go with a good pal who is a spaniard....................!

So all help would be mint.

He has family out there so could they just go and buy one of the 80 thousand home seats?

First Team Player

Status
    Yeah they should be able to get tickets but you can get tickets from home. Real madrid are basically the equivalent to man u and there ground is full up of tourists. Hence why agencys sell most of their tickets at over priced rates. I've tried to find tickets on the official website to see the prices but can't seem to find anything over than agency's may be cheaper if your friends family get tickets from the stadium it self rather than online, could be cheaper. Thats just my theory anyway. COYS

11. Who Thanked this post

P UNIT 1980 (18-03-2011)

THTV Donator

Status

VIP Member

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisthatyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah i have just over 400 loyalty on my season ticket as does my dad and grandad so hopefully were in luck for the away game, were guaranteed tickets at home as were gold members. Usually in champions league they have just the lower tier but have around 40% of the lower so im guessing thats around the 3,000 mark. Think its a joke we only get 3,363 out there though in a 80,000 seater stadium and they get around 3,000 at ours in a 36,000 seater stadium. FIFA or UEFA need to sort that out so each team gets a fair amount of seats like in the bundesliga where away fans get 10% of the seats.
    Isn't the official UEFA allocation a minimum of 5%? Dunno whether that's 5% of the usable capacity - 'cos pissing Champions League means sacrificing some seats for those massive advertising boards and sponsors and such like - or quoted capacity. For the latter we should've been on for a little over 4000 at Real, and by rights, we only need to allocate 1800 or so to them. Anything over the minimum allocation is, as far as I can figure out, down to the clubs to negotiate.

250 point minimum in any case for applications for the away leg. Reckon the cut-off will be higher than that though. These are the times that umpteen bloody years of loyalty, pissing up money for a season ticket every year, going to one away game after another..... these are the times it counts!

First Team Player

Status
    Yeah we lose seats due to advertising i personally get moved because im in row 3 and i get shoved in the corner in a **** seat. I'm not sure on the 5% rule on seating but i find it ridiculous when we get potentially around 400 more seats than them even though ther stadium is 44,000 seats bigger than ours. My guess for the loyalty points needed will be around 400 possibly 500. I'm on 405 points so i'm praying i make the cut. COYS

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    What's a ****ter is I nearly have the points as a bronze and I will probably miss out on both games

I agree, as I have said before I think its a lot fairer if games like this went to loyalty points so those who attended most games over a period of time got more chance.

I bet there will be many of the same fans with Fatboyyid at Wigan who don't manage to get a ticket for Madrid which imo is just wrong.

One question though, how did you get so many points so quickly? You only had 55 ish just before the Wolves game, you got insider knowledge as to how to boost your loyalty point count at quadruple the rate as the rest of us?

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingfordspur View Post
    I agree, as I have said before I think its a lot fairer if games like this went to loyalty points so those who attended most games over a period of time got more chance.

I bet there will be many of the same fans with Fatboyyid at Wigan who don't manage to get a ticket for Madrid which imo is just wrong.

One question though, how did you get so many points so quickly? You only had 55 ish just before the Wolves game,
    you got insider knowledge as to how to boost your loyalty point count at quadruple the rate as the rest of us?
    2 memberships I want to be able to get a season ticket for my boy also in a few years so getting points on that one. I originally thought I lost my previous account ad I didn't renew but they have kiny let me re activate that one.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter