Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    I am guessing there is literally no chance of me getting 2 tickets as a non season ticket holder lmfao! but im not one to give up that easily, so what would you say i need to do in order to try and get my hands on a pair (other than ***ual favours / prostitution!)

ask a season ticket holder to possibly sort me out? sorry for being a complete novice!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Min bronze membership or pay well over 500 to a ticket tout.

First Team Player

Status
    To be brutualy honest mate, not a chance. Unless your willing to get mugged off a pay a fortune!! what game are you intrested in a ticket for, home or away??

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    More chance of a ticket in Madrid than at the lane.

First Team Player

Status
    Agreed more chance in madrid however most likely to be in the home end. Went to AC Milan away and it was full of spurs in the home end, im guessing it will be similar in madrid

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Min bronze membership or pay well over 500 to a ticket tout.
    Bronze or lilywhite, it doesn't matter there is no priority booking. Either way unless you are a member now you have had it. They are not going on general sale and memberships for the season are closed.

Legend !

Status
    If your not a member you won't be able to get tickets, simple as!

If you are, well then jolly good luck to you as there will be another 50000 (and probably more) other fans trying at the same time to get ticket!

First Team Player

Status
    Just got two tickets in the north stand for the Real match. Had to buy a "package" which includes a nights hotel, but seeing as i am in cornwall i'd have to do that anyway. Price?
    666.00 exactly. Am i mad? Yeah, guess so, but WTF, no pockets in a shroud.
    Not trying to spam, but got thru Thomas cook website.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dave hill View Post
    Just got two tickets in the north stand for the Real match. Had to buy a "package" which includes a nights hotel, but seeing as i am in cornwall i'd have to do that anyway. Price?
    666.00 exactly. Am i mad? Yeah, guess so, but WTF, no pockets in a shroud.
    Not trying to spam, but got thru Thomas cook website.
    and anyone can buy these?

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Yeah, i'm pretty sure anyone can buy them.

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Dave PM me where you got that package from ? is it a thompson holiday thing or official club thing ?

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jermaindefoe View Post
    I am guessing there is literally no chance of me getting 2 tickets as a non season ticket holder lmfao! but im not one to give up that easily, so what would you say i need to do in order to try and get my hands on a pair (other than ***ual favours / prostitution!)

ask a season ticket holder to possibly sort me out? sorry for being a complete novice!

Yep.....you guessed right...noooooooo chuffing chance.

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Feck me , the cheapest i ive found with a hotel is 2 tickets with the hotel for 710 , Id love to do that but my pockets aint that deep , maybe if it was the final id do it for a grand but the Quarters i cant do that kind of money for lol

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    The prices are pretty mental. If my pockets were lined, then I would consider it. However, like Riv, and a lot of other people I guess it's down to luck on the morning.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by torete View Post
    I have an entry for Real Madrid-Tottenham at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium. The price is 400 euros. Interested write to madridtottenham@gmail.com -I live in Madrid-
    Lol. Tickets are going for roughly half that on ticket agency wesites. ****

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter