Register To Comment
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Status
    Post everything here .

Status
    Can someone with more time than me log onto the Real forums & invite them onto here .

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Why would you want that?!?!?!?

Player in Training

Status
    hi guys im at real madrid fan,sorry for sign up here i just wanted to know what u were thinking about us as team to face in 1/4 finals
    we respect a lot tottenham as team we did not want to face u but it happen xD
    u have a gream team with modric,van der vaart bale and lennon and it will be dificult to beat you
    im even a bit afraid of watching ramos vs bale but we have also great players in fromt as ozil,di maria,ronaldo and benzema has now awaken not easy for you also and lets say that ur defense inst the best one, it gonna be a interesting match but as i said tottenham its a fully respect team if you guys want to discuss football here i`ll do xD

5. Who Thanked this post

Underboob (18-03-2011)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    We are honoured mate. The greatest club in history with all the same footballing beleifs as ourselves. Expect a lot of goals. Can't wait!!!

Player in Training

Status
    by the way i have seen almost all ur games agaisnt arsenal the 3-2 vs arsenal was epic xD i hate them too

8. These users say thanks for this post

Dancubus (19-03-2011),funkfish (18-03-2011),ioang (19-03-2011),Irish Yid Pavlyuchenko (18-03-2011),SibsSpur (18-03-2011),steelktm (19-03-2011),thornton3 (03-04-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cameil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the 3-2 vs arsenal was epic xD i hate them too
    You are very welcome here

Well i think it's a good draw,glad we didn't get one of the not so good teams. Also nice to have the home leg 2nd.

Player in Training

Status
    yah i hate with got the first leg but it doesnt matter and i`ll give you a little info here 21 games this season +2 friendlys and we wont all thoose games in home so i bet u will be a bit worry about that our crowd help a lot also, but as i said this is CL and is not easy to go trought

Legend !

Status
    'The draw I wanted' - Rafa - News Articles - Tottenhamhotspur.com

Rafael van der Vaart says we've got the draw he was hoping for against former club Real Madrid – who he describes as ‘the biggest club in the world’.

We travel to the Bernabeu for the first leg of our Champions League quarter-final on Tuesday April 5, and the Dutchman is relishing his return to the Spanish capital.

It was from Real that Rafa arrived at the Lane on deadline day of the summer transfer window having spent the previous two seasons with the La Liga giants – the most successful team in European history with nine trophies to their name.

And he has promised his current team-mates the experience of a lifetime when we take on Jose Mourinho’s men over two legs.

Following the draw being made on Friday morning, Rafa said: “I was happy when the draw was made. I had hoped this would happen because it will be fantastic to go back to Madrid.

“I have a lot of friends there and it will be great to see them all. It’s a big game, first leg away which is good for us, so I’m happy.

“For me, it’s the biggest club in the world. Of course Barcelona are the best team in the world at this moment but you can feel the history and how big the club is when you arrive at the stadium.

“The Bernabeu is fantastic. It’s a great pitch, the stadium holds 90,000 and it’s a fantastic feeling to play there. I played there for two years and had a great time there, so it’s a dream to be going back.”

And Rafa believes we can do it, adding: “We don’t have pressure, we can play our game and we have a chance I’m sure.”

Legend !

Status
    Well I would think that we now have to beat Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United to win the thing.

Nobody will be able to say that we won't have earned it.

Legend !

Status
    they're not quite like us, they don't get help from the government with their finances!

it's gonna be an amazing game, i got spanish cousins who are real madrid fans, i can't f*cking wait!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Post everything here .
    i think you should rename the thread to:

Champions Lge - Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur (Official Match Thread)

or something along those lines ^

15. Who Thanked this post

Rev John Ripsher (18-03-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Home work.

A list of recent Madrid videos if you're interested.

real madrid - Google Search

If the link fails. goto 101greatgoals.com and put real madrid in the search.

Legend !

Status
    @cameil - Welcome! I'm really excited about this match, I think we have a chance but obviously you guys are heavy favorites.

Key match-ups: Ronaldo v. Corluka, Ozil v. Sandro - Two of our top defensive players, so I like their chances, but Ronaldo and Ozil are two of the best creative attackers in the world right now. If Corluka and Sandro make life hard on them, I think our chances will be improved immensely. Other end of the pitch, Bale v. Ramos and Lennon v. Marcelo. I think this could be a good preview of a possible Spurs/Barca tie - both teams use their fullbacks primarily to attack and provide some added width to 4-3-3 formations. Against Spurs, that may not work b/c Lennon and Bale will run at them all day long. If your fullbacks can neutralize our width, then we're done for. VDV doesn't have the pace to create much for himself in the middle and Crouch isn't going to win anything by himself. Those two need strong play from the wings.

18. Who Thanked this post

donatorbelondon (18-03-2011)

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Real Fans are already looking here Say hello everyone , The forum has just been linked to by this forum : Tottenham Hotspur - Página 3

Some interesting thoughts from the Real Madrid fans in that thread, mixed feelings much like our selves , Use the google translate button on your browser to translate it to english.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter