Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Has anyone been upto the ground to buy Champions League tickets the day they go on sale? If so whats the best time to start queing from....have missed out on both tickets for Milan with the system crashing!!!!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Early. Very early.

Legend !

Status
    I went there to buy ticket for the AC match beacuse I missed out on inter tickets.I got there around 8:20 and the queue was already very long at that time, probably about 250+, and it kept getting longer, whoever we play in the QF tickets are gonna sell out quick very quick. I plan to go again to get tickets and I would like to thinl I would be there at around 6 in the morning, no later otherwise you might miss out!

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by willk9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I went there to buy ticket for the AC match beacuse I missed out on inter tickets.I got there around 8:20 and the queue was already very long at that time, probably about 250+, and it kept getting longer, whoever we play in the QF tickets are gonna sell out quick very quick. I plan to go again to get tickets and I would like to thinl I would be there at around 6 in the morning, no later otherwise you might miss out!
    @willk9 - so you weren't able to get tickets when queuing up at 08.20?

Legend !

Status
    Man that is extremely harsh that you queued up so early and still didn't get tickets, I feel for you and all those who were behind you in the line. Good luck with getting QF tickets and Spurs really need to change the ticket office sooner rather than later.

First Team Player

Status
    I'm going to sleep overnight, not taking any chances! Already started researching the away tickets of possible opponents as well. Barca tickets shouldn't be too hard to come by (in with the home fans), Schalke and Donetsk look a bit more complicated.

Legend !

Status
    Sorry I was so unclear guys I was in a rush when writting that earlier....

No. No no I did get tickets guys, but just about. I don't rekon many behind me did. I want to go earlier next time as I know the demand over the phones and internet and those going to the ticket office is going to be even greater.

Ow and what I didn't say before was I had to wait till 12 noon to get my tickets!
    Last edited by willk9; 10-03-2011 at 10:48 PM.

8. These users say thanks for this post

ebarr (11-03-2011),donatorHeroes (11-03-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter