Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Well..its probably unthinkable for an arsenal fan to say this but im not one of them younger anti tottenham ultras and i did watch the game last night and i have to say over the two legs you absolutely deserve to go through..shame we cant be there but intil the time we have mr proffessorii at our helm..i really dont feel we aint gonna start winning anything anytime soon..and after your game it was really refreshing to see english players playin for an english team..but anyways..i would really luv it if any english team won it now..and wish you all the very best to reach wembley and win it yourself..!!

ps - play huddlestone in the quarters(hes my fav player from your team)..!!

2. These users say thanks for this post

bradders (10-03-2011),ctw01 (10-03-2011),EliteKiller (10-03-2011),donatorHeroes (10-03-2011),JacoZA (10-03-2011),Javi (10-03-2011),Roscono3 (10-03-2011),spursman18 (10-03-2011),StPaulSpur (10-03-2011),The Cryptkeeper (10-03-2011),THFC91 (10-03-2011),Van Der Dan (10-03-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Well thank you very much.

It is nice to read comments from an arsenal fan.

By the way Van Persie's second yellow was very harsh.

Legend!

Status
    cheers mate, i think lol

THTV Donator

Status
    WElcome, all fans are welcome, as long as they abide by the rules. Be warned though, there are a lot of Arsenal haters here, so expect some abuse

I agree with fatboyyids comment though, RVP second yellow was harsh. Wilshere is talent btw.

groany fooker lol

Status
    go get yourself kitted out in the lilly whites optimus, u know u want to

Legend!

Status
    i agree that rvp's second yellow was harsh BUT he will be playing for barca soon anyway also agree wilshire is tallent and will be playing for chelsea soon lmao.

Legend !

Status
    You lot got robbed the other night. I know they out played you for most of the game but you were still in it at that point but that was the softest red card I've seen in yonks. I remember Les Ferdinand getting sent off for QPR in similar circumstances many many moons ago. He was gonna thump the ref and had to be held back. I love it when you lot get beat but not like that. Such a shame that such important games can get influenced by such dodgy refereeing.

Yeah, Hudd is back in light training and he says on twitter last night that he is targeting the quarter finals for a return.. But he's gonna have his work cut out, to be honest. There is a new boy in town. And he's from Brazil.

Player in Training

Status
    well..we have no one to blame but ourselves..although the ref did not make it any easier..truth is..the team lacked spine..the rarely had the ball..so cant complain..but yeahh the only shining light in our team nowadays is the emergence of young wilshere..so fingers crossed he keeps doin well.

btw mi missus is a staunch lilywhites supporter..soo..no worries on the abuses..

Legend!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchInTheNutz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You lot got robbed the other night. I know they out played you for most of the game but you were still in it at that point but that was the softest red card I've seen in yonks. I remember Les Ferdinand getting sent off for QPR in similar circumstances many many moons ago. He was gonna thump the ref and had to be held back. I love it when you lot get beat but not like that. Such a shame that such important games can get influenced by such dodgy refereeing.

Yeah, Hudd is back in light training and he says on twitter last night that he is targeting the quarter finals for a return.. But he's gonna have his work cut out, to be honest. There is a new boy in town. And he's from Brazil.
    should have stopped at that bit pitn lol

Legend !

Status
    Join the ranks of the Yids and get away from them scummy Gooners, you know you want to mate. Also would make your relationship with your missus easier lol

First Team Player

Status
    haha one of us, one of us, ONE OF US

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Your a yid and you know you are

shady!

Status
    Haha look at u lot sympathising with the goons! I personally laughed my balls off at the disgraceful sending off, any bad news for them is good news for me and good news makes me happy!
    And quite frankly if u can't muster one shot on goal in 90 mins then u deserve to get dumped out on it ass!

15. Who Thanked this post

THFCWill (10-03-2011)

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    I agree with Shady. Can't sympathise with them coonts. Even if you come on here saying we deserved it bla bla bla, i couldn't care less and all i can say is..........

ARE YOU WATCHING ARSENAL, ARE YOU WATCHING, ARE YOU WATCHING, ARE YOU WATCHING ARSENAL?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

How many years is it now with that pedo?

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcshady27 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha look at u lot sympathising with the goons! I personally laughed my balls off at the disgraceful sending off, any bad news for them is good news for me and good news makes me happy!
    And quite frankly if u can't muster one shot on goal in 90 mins then u deserve to get dumped out on it ass!

22 years of their bolox rammed down our throats...............2 games and they are crying like their team & their manager.
    Get used to it you spineless bunch of goons has le professor cannot see that all his previous success was down to an english spine which he inherited, stubborn **** will suffer with those players with no passion for their club & certainly no bottle to put their bodies in the way for the team.The only way the scum players will do that is if they play for their home town clubs, f***ing mercenaries rot in hell.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter