Status
    ARE YOU WATCHING?
    ARE YOU WATCHING?
    ARE YOU WATCHING ARSENAL?!

2. Who Thanked this post

SolMed411 (09-03-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I hope they ****ing were. The could learn a lot from us!!!! COYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend !

Status
    Wayyyheyyy

5. These users say thanks for this post

funkfish (10-03-2011),najt rajder (10-03-2011),SolMed411 (10-03-2011),THFC91 (10-03-2011),Tott_BeBop (10-03-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Talk about making an effort and a proper sign lol

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Guys yes we are happy but let's not get carried away here.

We beat a poor understrength AC Milan team.

They lost to Barca after some dodgy decisions. Why not wait and see how we get on against Barca before we get all cocky.

Now imagine of we lose 7-0 over the 2 legs.

Remember Le Arse actually won at
    The library.

8. Who Thanked this post

THFC91 (10-03-2011)

Legend !

Status
    They lost to barca when barca should have had a penalty at the start, and a second yellow card for the guy who caused the second penalty. That and they didnt have one single shot on goal. Excuses..

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyNerd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They lost to barca when barca should have had a penalty at the start, and a second yellow card for the guy who caused the second penalty. That and they didnt have one single shot on goal. Excuses..
    Exactly. As awful as we were home against AC, they were even worse against Barca. We played exactly the way we needed to in order to win the tie, play to a scoreless draw. Mourinho manages our club yesterday and it would have been reported as a masterful job against an attacking side.

This is the one arena of play that no one can down play, this is us playing against the best of the best. We win the Carling Cup, they say it is the mickey mouse cup. We go further than them in the CL, no excuses. We have beaten the defending champions and have now knocked out the Serie A leaders, think we deserve at least a touch of the praise we are getting.

Legend !

Status
    Guys yes we are happy but let's not get carried away here.

We beat a poor understrength AC Milan team.

They lost to Barca after some dodgy decisions. Why not wait and see how we get on against Barca before we get all cocky.

Now imagine of we lose 7-0 over the 2 legs.

Remember Le Arse actually won at
    The library.
    To be honest if anything Arsenal got extremely lucky over the 2 legs and should have lost by many more, also no matter how much they say the sending off changed the game it didn't. Although I agree gloat a bit but don't go over board in case we get a hiding.

Status
    Starting @ 2 mins is when the "are you watching arsenal" chant starts.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdfc View Post
    Wayyyheyyy

now my facebook profile picture!

First Team Player

Status
    Starts at 1min 25secs. COYS

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by USpur View Post
    Exactly. As awful as we were home against AC, they were even worse against Barca. We played exactly the way we needed to in order to win the tie, play to a scoreless draw. Mourinho manages our club yesterday and it would have been reported as a masterful job against an attacking side.

This is the one arena of play that no one can down play, this is us playing against the best of the best. We win the Carling Cup, they say it is the mickey mouse cup. We go further than them in the CL, no excuses. We have beaten the defending champions and have now knocked out the Serie A leaders, think we deserve at least a touch of the praise we are getting.
    I have no idea how you can call our performance against Ac Milan "awful".
    Man alive.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancubus View Post
    I have no idea how you can call our performance against Ac Milan "awful".
    Man alive.

...well we didnt score...?

Legend !

Status
    We were really good at the back, but we were pretty bad in midfield, we couldn't hold on to the ball for toffee. I mean, the result was in the end worth it... but we were dominated in midfield, completely. When we did get the ball out, we squandered possession. It was a bit of a shame.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter