Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

THTV Donator

Status
    18 March 2011 - mark that date in your diaries

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...d=1604116.html

2. These users say thanks for this post

Javi (10-03-2011),Rev John Ripsher (10-03-2011),THFC91 (10-03-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Been in stamford bridge and the emirates, hope next travel is to White hart lane, will be a very good tie.

Legend !

Status
    I wouldn't be upset if we were drawn with Barca either.

Legend !

Status
    Teams to avoid Barcelona, Real Madrid, SPURS

Nobody will want to play the side that's beaten last year's winners and this year's likely Serie A champions ...... how nice to be linked with arguable the best two sides in Europe .... COYS

groany fooker lol

Status
    i just hope we dont draw man u. we cant seem to get a result against em and id rather go out having played barca or madrid tbh

Legend !

Status
    Yeah I don't want an English team.

groany fooker lol

Status
    we have already exceeded all expectations in reaching the quarter finals. we didnt like some, enter this competition trying to win it. rather more to enjoy the experience and put ourselves back on the map. so for the fans, a day out in barcelona or madrid would be far more enjoyable than a day out in rainy drab manchester.

First Team Player

Status
    With a bit of luck we'll be the only English team left in the tournament next Friday! That said, my preferred trips, in order, would be Barcelona, Munich, Madrid then any of the others in any order. The whole point in being in this tournament was to pitch ourselves against the best. When we drew AC Milan I couldn't wait to get my flights booked, couldn't have said the same about any of the other possible opponents.

THTV Donator

Status
    IF were are to.face an English team, it'll have to be Chelsea tbh. we could take on man utd, but it would be tough.

groany fooker lol

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IF were are to.face an English team, it'll have to be Chelsea tbh. we could take on man utd, but it would be tough.
    agreed, the 2 teams i fear are barca and man utd. barca for their brilliance and man utd we just cant seem to beat , anyone else id be happy to draw

Legend !

Status
    I really want to see Barcelona at White Hart Lane at some point... hopefully in the Semis with a bit of luck.

I'd prefer not to draw an English team, we play them enough already... and it would be great for the fans to have a European Trip... never know though Utd and Chelsea might not make it...

Legend !

Status
    I fear Barca, Madrid and Munich. For some reason if we get Chelsea or Utd im not that worried probably as I know how they operate and wouldn't it be sweet to finally get a win over Utd in the QF and knock them out of Europe.

First Team Player

Status
    i like robben but i watched the last bayern v. inter match and they didn't seem to offer much. wouldn't mind them.

Legend !

Status
    Barca would be a dream but I would really like to watch us take on Bayern. Robben/Ribbery taking on Lennon/Bale would be fantastic to watch.

Player in Training

Status
    If we were get Barca, we'd do a lot better at the back than than that pile of ****e the other night....... and I know we wouldn't end the game with no shots on goal......then we could really rub that Arsenal scums noses it it!!!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter