Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Legend !

Status
    i have alot of respect for Schalke , they got raul and Huntelaar.... great great team...

but i would like them in next round , they could knock us out still... but we know alot about them and there players...

taking on Shaktar would be harder in my opinion... and the rest of the teams i would like to avoid ....

So bring on Schalke in my opinion...

Legend !

Status
    Only team I want to avoid is Shaktar. The travel would be brutal and they are so hard to beat at their place. We can beat Schalke and the others are glamor matches so bring on everyone but Shaktar.

First Team Player

Status
    I never understood why it's a big deal to travel to east europe. They have to also travel here, after all.

Legend !

Status
    I'm hoping for Schalke followed by Shakhtar or Marseille in the semis

Legend !

Status
    Audere Est Facere~!

bring on barca~!

6. Who Thanked this post

BatchSpurs (09-03-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Barca all the way. I've had 2 away trips to Europe without the missus already this season and promised her I'd take her if we drew Barca at any stage. Whoever we get I'm going but I feel a distinct lack of *** on the horizon if I go away without her again!

First Team Player

Status
    eufa will fix the draw so we get eith barca at home 1st, or shaktar at home

us going thru tonight has complete spoiled sepp "wank"spatter's plan for a glamour final without us

call it a paranoia, but if they r out to get you ....

9. Who Thanked this post

Tott_BeBop (09-03-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Morecambe Yid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    eufa will fix the draw so we get eith barca at home 1st, or shaktar at home

us going thru tonight has complete spoiled sepp "wank"spatter's plan for a glamour final without us

call it a paranoia, but if they r out to get you ....

CORRUPT BUNCH OF FOOKERS THEY ARE!

Player in Training

Status
    harder to adjust to time difference traveling East than traveling West. As an American expat who is currently suffering from this jetlag - trust me on this one.

Agreed, Schalke is our best bet but we won't get them - Chelski will obviously luck out...

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dn013 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    harder to adjust to time difference traveling East than traveling West. As an American expat who is currently suffering from this jetlag - trust me on this one.

Agreed, Schalke is our best bet but we won't get them - Chelski will obviously luck out...

really? I push through and my body clock resets himself...

First Team Player

Status
    Just been looking into travel to the 3 cities we could be visiting. Donetsk and Gelsenkirchen are both ball aches (and Donetsk is pricey too). Barca!Barca!

Player in Training

Status
    It is much tougher, at least the 5 hours. Going the other way you can push through, going East not so much.

Status
    Raul is one of my favorite players of all-time. Being a Spurs & Dortmund fan I was a little disappointed that he went to Schalke. Still love him though...
    Last edited by BlueCrew LA; 10-03-2011 at 01:41 AM.

Legend !

Status
    We will get Shakhtar or Marseille. Draw has been already made but we just dont know it yet

Legend !

Status
    I'd still like to see Barcelona at the lane, they said we couldn't beat Inter or AC.

And I'm getting a ticket this time... it's why we only drew tonight obviously... fours cl games I've been to have been undisputed wins...

So let me get a ticket please

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter