Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status

and ROFL @ howard webb giving a yellow card to srna who got punched in the face instead of giving de rossi a red card lol

Why are italian clubs so dirty? R they just bad losers?

Status
    I saw this last night , another Webb fcuk up , sure to be reversed though .

Legend !

Status
    I think taking isolated incidents isn't a fair reflection on the league. I certainly don't think it's limited to Italy. Stoke I find are a pretty dirty and cynical team, blocking people off, commiting borderline tackles, trying to foul the keepers at set pieces....There are a couple or so teams like this in the Premiership.

I think the pace of the English and Spanish leagues are difficult for Italian teams to cope with, they are not used to it. Therefore they have little experience at defending against, for example, fast wingers, and commit rash challenges. The culture shock may also contribute to winding them up and provoking the players.

noone is getting my pot of gold you *******s

Status
    Yeah someone told me about this last night, what a big **** up.

Did he not see it?

First Team Player

Status
    Italian sides have always been 'physical', especially when things aren't going their way.

THTV Donator

Status
    Srna's expression is priceless throughout the whole thing. Hopefully it get's reversed but he is just so angry and stunned. The way Srna handled that gives me more respect for the guy, no retaliation whatsoever. I for one probably would've given it right back to de Rossi.

talking in the wind

Status
    the epl can hardily talk or the spl for that matter ,after last week

Legend !

Status
    btw sorry Its meant to be Ac milan and not inter milan =(

can you try to change it ? @thfcire thanks

9. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (09-03-2011)

talking in the wind

Status
    mate if i tried to change that id break the internet and you would get banned,here goes........lol

11. Who Thanked this post

THFCWill (09-03-2011)

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    I don't know how people can withstand being punched by a d*ck italian coont like De Rossi. I would've been tempted to smash him!!!!

Player in Training

Status
    Milan and Roma are totally and completely thieves, Juventus too. Inter is another thing

Legend !

Status
    I cannot believe De Rossi got away with that and the way Srna handled being punched and then yellow carded was amazing a true professional, no arguing bickering or protesting against the ref. How Webb managed to fook that one up I don't know, add it to his long list of wrong decisions.

I have to say I am really surprised how dirty AC and Roma are, Milan tried to kick us off the pitch in the first leg which is something Inter certainly didn't do to us. Inter have class which completely overrides the rest of the Italian CL teams.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter