Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Not surprising. Be assured, there will be a major campaign, before and during the game, to wind up our fans and players.

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Then he seriously has to think about his own team.

I understand this is mind games but we beat his team away from home whilst missing Modric, Bale, King, Kabul amongst others. I know they had players out also before anyone says anything.

If anythin this could be viewed as a knock against his team.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then he seriously has to think about his own team.

I understand this is mind games but we beat his team away from home whilst missing Modric, Bale, King, Kabul amongst others. I know they had players out also before anyone says anything.

If anything this could be viewed as a knock against his team.
    .... And himself as a manager.

Player in Training

Status
    Well lets just hope he's lost for words tomorrow night COYS.

Legend !

Status
    Mind games.

Legend !

Status
    All mind games.

Legend !

Status
    Did Rafa not say something similar before the 2nd leg against Inter?

Player in Training

Status
    This has been misinterpreted completely, he actually said spurs are not among the strongest teams left in the competition this year, and he'd be right, and to say that's putting our team down is wrong because i wouldn't consider even a full strength milan to be among the strongest 3 in the comp this year, let alone the injury-riddled team we have. Mind games or no mind games, Allegri needs to get his act together and field our team correctly or we will pay dearly..

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Its not mind games. Its just a total lack of respect.

The fans before the first leg showed they are amongst the scummiest on the planet and battered us with disrespectful comment to disrespectful comment. Then during the match, Gattuso and co showed our players and coaching team total lack of respect . . . .

. . . . so what a surprise . . . . now the management team are showing signs of disrespect.

Fookers, the lot of them. Hope we never play them again.

Forza Spurs, Forza Inter.

11. These users say thanks for this post

Audere est Facere (08-03-2011),BlueCrew LA (08-03-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Well his press conference after tomorrow night's match should be interesting. Spurs are more than capable of doing a right number on Milan tomorrow. I am not being complacent but I actually expect us to win comfortably and then Allegri and his goons can fook off.

Legend !

Status
    The whole club is a bunch of ****s. We'll do em at the lane and then we wont have to worry about these childish antics any longer.

Legend !

Status
    What a w***er!!

Legend !

Status
    Anyone read the article and see he didn't actually say that, headlines are sometimes a terrible thing, what it actually quotes him saying is "However, it must be said that despite playing good football, Tottenham are not among the strongest in Europe" Which, depending where/why you decide to make the cut off for who the top teams are, is somewhat a valid point by Allegri. But if that is the case, his team is not among the strongest in europe either. Just love how journalists think its ok to put out of context, incorrect, headlines on top of 2 paragraph articles.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone read the article and see he didn't actually say that, headlines are sometimes a terrible thing, what it actually quotes him saying is "However, it must be said that despite playing good football, Tottenham are not among the strongest in Europe" Which, depending where/why you decide to make the cut off for who the top teams are, is somewhat a valid point by Allegri. But if that is the case, his team is not among the strongest in europe either. Just love how journalists think its ok to put out of context, incorrect, headlines on top of 2 paragraph articles.
    I think what's in question is the implied meaning of his statement. I realize that papers like to sensationalize the headlines but Allegri offered up a few excuses for why his team didn't win. Which would suggest that he doesn't respect our team and think we were lucky in victory.
    Last edited by BlueCrew LA; 09-03-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter