Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    I might have a ticket for sale for the game as one of my group of 3 might have to drop out. I will no by the weekend so I thought I best start seeing if anyone would be interested and what prices they would be willing to pay. Ticket in north stand lower

Thanks

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Although I can't make it, i suggest selling at face value! Rippjng off Yiddos is a no no around these parts!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    @Bristol-Yid please consider what @contrast said as I just got a ticket for face value from @dknight.

hey you guys

Status
    Nah, raise the price a bit, VAT went up didn't it

groany fooker lol

Status
    @Bristol yid dont be greedy mate im sure they will be a pint in it for ya and the pleasure of knowing u have helped out another yid

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol-Yid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I might have a ticket for sale for the game as one of my group of 3 might have to drop out. I will no by the weekend so I thought I best start seeing if anyone would be interested and what prices they would be willing to pay. Ticket in north stand lower

Thanks
    How did you manage to get your hands on 3 tickets !! or even 1 for that matter.

First Team Player

Status
    Bristol-yid. Have sent you a private message. Let me know what you think.
    Cheers

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    @spursjohn I have one

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    @spursjohn I have one
    Nice 1 mate, Grrrrrrrrrrrr i,m green with envy did you get my text about beer / wigan

First Team Player

Status
    Sorry lads I left that message late and in a rush, didn't meant to sound like ooh how much can I make from it, if I do end up selling I won't rip anyone off it will be fv and in reply to how did I get 3 tickets... No idea I was very lucky and on the site dead early! Can't wait less than a week now!!

11. Who Thanked this post

contrast (03-03-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    @spursjohn I have one
    Oh...And i,ll be watching at home so dont forget to wave.... thanks @Fatboyyid

Legend !

Status
    how much were they face value?

remember I have never been to a game where the home team lost or drew, so donations of tickets are welcomed! lol

First Team Player

Status
    um I think 45 quid mate but can't remember exactly off top of my head! Like I said IF i do end up selling it,it won't be to rip anyone off. If anyone would be interested in a ticket swap for another game then might be able to do that too

First Team Player

Status
    where is the seat?

Legend !

Status
    @Bristol-Yid if no one else bites your hand off for that ticket (highly unlikely, but) i will take it off your hands

where abouts have you got seats?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter