Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum IT Guru ( Geek ) ;)

Status
    OUCH!!!

Tickets available are priced at: Category 1 - 300, Category 2 - 225 (or 338 for an adult and child package), Category 3 - 150 and Wheelchair - 80, as well as a 26 booking fee.

CL final prices highest ever | Sky Sports | Home | News

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    That's mental! I don't even want to think how much ticket touts will be charging for them....

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I might get 2

Legend !

Status
    I am gonna get two. If I get offered one form the ballot. If we get there the season ticket holders will have priority then the away fans. I only go to some home games so this is the only way for me to get to the game.

THTV Donator

Status
    There I was thinking I might be able to get Club Tickets at 300...looks like they may be double?

talking in the wind

Status
    im buying a fooking wheelchair in the morning

7. These users say thanks for this post

DaveYid (19-02-2011),edmonds44 (18-02-2011),funkfish (18-02-2011),rudi (17-02-2011),Seajay (17-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    im buying a fooking wheelchair in the morning
    And I'm pushing you.

9. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (17-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    You're now both known as Lou and Andy.

11. Who Thanked this post

donatorIconic Drei (17-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Absolutely Mental.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    I WOULD PAY EVERY PENNY IF WE GOT THERE.

S T A N D A R D ! ! !

14. Who Thanked this post

contrast (18-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    listen, if my beloved club got into the champions league final and i had the opportunity to buy a ticket, i don't care how much it would be, i would buy one

why? it is a once in a lifetime opportunity, when would we ever get to another CL final again? it would be too good an opportunity to turn down and you'd regret it for the rest of your life

Legend !

Status
    the booking fees are on me, well i may have to start saving up a bit now.... lol

but seriously those prices are absolutely fekkin ludicrous, i wonder where the money goes... hmmmm?
    but if spurs got there feck it ,i would be on them like a bee to honey!

First Team Player

Status
    Bear in mind that the game is in our capital city. So, even if you live in Cumbria, if you got a 150.00 ticket you could do the whole thing, with petrol for what? 250.00-300.00, not a bad price I reckon. Milan cost me more than that on Tuesday. Myself, I'm in Hertfordshire so if I get a ticket it's ticket+booking+15.00 return train fare. I'm in, and I might go even if we don't make the final.

Legend !

Status
    Fooking bargain .......

Fans will have to pay 176 for the cheapest ticket on general sale for this season's Champions League final, to be played at Wembley on 28 May.
    Return flights from Bangkok - $2,000
    Weekend in London - $1,000
    CL Tickets - $300
    Spurs wining the CL - PRICELESS

Legend !

Status
    is it so overestimated and scary price order really?
    i remeber moscow ticket prices for spartak - chealsea: from 40 euros in upfront rows behind the goal to 4500 in vip.. and from 100 euros for russia - germany match couple of years ago up to
    and btw, i wonder, what where the prices for milan match tickets on WHL (
    in brief)?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter