Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Official: Mathieu Flamini Thread - Page 97 - The Red & Black Forums

Look at these thugs cheer on Flamini, disgusting.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    "awesome tackle, if we are losing in the 2nd leg, use it on their star players."

Next guy quotes with a thumbs up . . . . . .

They are worse than fecking sewer rats. They make Diouf and the entire Arsenal fan base seem classy. Never hated a club as much and as quick as these. Hope to never encounter them again, ot at least to a minimum. I really hope we smash them about WHL and really give them a culture shock.

******s.

3. These users say thanks for this post

Fatboyyid (17-02-2011),spursfast (17-02-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    the read&black homo***uals of European footbal !

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "awesome tackle, if we are losing in the 2nd leg, use it on their star players."

Next guy quotes with a thumbs up . . . . . .

They are worse than fecking sewer rats. They make Diouf and the entire Arsenal fan base seem classy. Never hated a club as much and as quick as these. Hope to never encounter them again, ot at least to a minimum. I really hope we smash them about WHL and really give them a culture shock.

******s.
    Nothing to add

Legend !

Status
    I thought these Supporters were supposed to be honorable.

Wishing to end a players Career? ****ing ****s. Your right, a player like Diouf would slot in rather well over there. Can't wait to see Cavani score 3 against them. ****s.

Banned !

Status
    They're just mad because they know Napoli will be holding the scudetto this season!

Don't be surprised if 3rd place Inter finish ahead of them (AC)!

Those ****s can go eat **** and keep living in the past about their hasbeen club

8. Who Thanked this post

THFCWill (21-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Yid Pavlyuchenko View Post
    I thought these Supporters were supposed to be honorable.

Wishing to end a players Career? ****ing ****s. Your right, a player like Diouf would slot in rather well over there. Can't wait to see Cavani score 3 against them. ****s.
    I hate other clubs but I never cheer for a career ending injury. I don't recall people cheering after the Ramsey injury or saying lets break Cesc's leg if we couldn't catch them in the league and we actually have a rivalry with scum! AC can't call itself a big club if you go about hurting opposition who are on the verge of beating you, regardless of what your trophy case looks like.

Legend !

Status
    If they played any Balcan Club (Dinamo, Red Star....) fans would give them ''warm'' welcome. They would at least destroy their bus when they came to play on their stadium.

Legend !

Status
    It's sad, really. At least they wont have anything to talk about once we bounce them from the fookin competition.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cor-Luka View Post
    If they played any Balcan Club (Dinamo, Red Star....) fans would give them ''warm'' welcome. They would at least destroy their bus when they came to play on their stadium.
    flamini , gattuzo couldn't pass the borders.....
    flamini panished by uefa?

Player in Training

Status
    gattuzo,flamini will not pass the borders.....flamini punished or not?

Player in Training

Status
    don't let the idiotic comments of a a few reflect the voice of the many, 99% of milan fans knew flamini was wrong to do what he did and condemned the tackle..

Player in Training

Status
    They're bloody *******s...but don't bother you...
    Our answer will be given at WHL!

First Team Player

Status
    It's really really sad. The first European club i supported was Milan. Mostly because of Paulo Maldini, he was becoming a great player when i was growing up so i always worshipped him. One of the best and longest serving players of the modern age. Since he's retired Milan have really seemed to lose there way. They've started playing some truely ugly football, the Champions league game being the most promient. Still have an extra small Maldini jersey.

Convienetly i stopped really paying attention before then signed flamini.

hey you guys

Status
    ...They would at least destroy their bus when they came to play on their stadium.
    I think we should call the Angolans too.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter