Register To Comment
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    hey you guys

Status
    Pitiful really.
    Singing when they're winning.
    Heard nothing in the first half from Arsenal's fans....

2. Who Thanked this post

bradders (16-02-2011)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Come on Dave, we're better than having two Arsenal threads on the same match.

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come on Dave, we're better than having two Arsenal threads on the same match.
    @contrast - The other one was closed....

Legend !

Status
    Did wenger bring in arshavin cause barca brought on keita or other way around?

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Still not worried about Arsenal getting through. Barca win 1-0 at Nou Camp and they are through. Arsenal are still very much fecked.

First Team Player

Status
    God I hate Arsenal

Legend !

Status
    Is it OK to root for Arsenal? While I would love for the Gooners to be knocked out, I don't want to run into Barca in the next round if we get there.

Legend!

Status
    cant work out why the other thread was closed? only sing when they are winning, and they got away with handball by arshavin

Legend !

Status
    well you guys forget that barcelona had lots of chances to score 5 or 6 goals and 1 goal was not given which was a regular goal by messi when he headed it.

Far from it even if he was offside (which he wasnt) the ball was also played with the hand by an arsenal player.

Im confident barcelona will go through because barcelona is a totally different level at their ground than away.

yet they didnt deserve to lose today.

Legend !

Status
    Um... I was spending all day deliberating weather or not it was alright for a Spurs fan to secretly want the Scum to win tonight. Only for the fact that it might make our chances of actually winning this competition a bit more realistic. Was I the only person thinking this? Surely not?

But on seeing some of the game tonight, Barca don't really scare me that much. Lethal going forward, of course. They are great at picking out those runs with a dangerous through ball. But defensively they are not really that formidable. Their full backs attack way too much and they are left wide open on their flanks. So, as we have just seen, they are equally as vulnerable to a counter attack. Bale and Lennon can destroy this lot.

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    I would love to meet Barca in the next round!!!! I wouldn't honestly care as much if we lost to them because if we lose to someone then it might aswell be the best. I reckon we could do Barca at the lane anyway!!! COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend !

Status
    Sad fans for a sad squad, that was a definite hand by Arshavin.

I would say Barca lost the match more than anything else, their subs were a bit strange to me. I think the commentary on the guardian said it best, if you are the best team in the world why are you afraid of anyone? Barca should have kept playing their style and scored a second away goal to put this tie out of reach.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by US_Spurs_Fan View Post
    Is it OK to root for Arsenal? While I would love for the Gooners to be knocked out, I don't want to run into Barca in the next round if we get there.
    Thought crossed my mind. Given a draw against Arsenal, we could take them. . . . . Barca . . . . not as confident. Mental to be thinking about winning the bloody thing, haha.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by US_Spurs_Fan View Post
    I'd much prefer us facing Barca in the semi-finals or the final. would be the peak of our CL run!

I'm not too worried cause Barca will destroy the scum in Spain. I just feel sick they did that comeback and they're gonna rub that win so hard at least for 2 weeks now...

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Emirates empty already. They really are pathetic. If that was WHL it would still be bouncing.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter