Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Barca

Legend !

Status
    What are all you expecting in that match? I'm thinking Barca should win, but a draw wouldn't shock me. Unlike last year, Arsenal will have RVP in the lineup, plus Fabregas isn't dragging a broken leg around the pitch. Add in Puyol's absence for Barca and I'm guessing 2-1 or 3-2 to the Catalans or 2-2 going back to the Camp Nou.

Any thoughts? Keys for Arsenal? Keys for Barca?

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Messi Hatrick.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic Drei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Messi Hatrick.
    Only 3? The man's standards are dropping...

4. Who Thanked this post

donatorIconic Drei (16-02-2011)

Banned !

Status
    Messi Hatrick...Villa Hatrick..Pedro Hatrick....don't be surprised if Valdes get's a few from the goal line!!

Ahem.

I'll say Barca will win comfortably and for some reason, I expect Walcott to be an epic fail.

5-1 to Barca

Messi x2 Pedro x1 Iniesta x2 & Nasri

THTV Donator

Status
    My Arsenal Supporting Colleagues reckon a 3-1 win to Arsenal.

I shall be reporting my Arsenal Supporting Colleagues to my superiors because I am concerned that they may be smoking something illegal.

Player in Training

Status
    I think Arsenal are in with a fair shout for a win at home, they have looked really good at times lately. And if anyone remembers Walcott gave them a few problems last year and he is a much improved player this time round. I'd say 2-1 to Arsenal.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    My Arsenal Supporting Colleagues reckon a 3-1 win to Arsenal.

I shall be reporting my Arsenal Supporting Colleagues to my superiors because I am concerned that they may be smoking something illegal.
    Hahahaha that's brilliant, my boss is off to the library tonight to watch it...

I'm think 3-1 to barca, messi to score 2 and villa to get the other, with van persil to get the goons one goal

First Team Player

Status
    Barcelona 3 - 0 Arsenal
    Villa x2 and Messi (ofc)
    Anybody up for chat when the games on ?

Legend !

Status
    i want both teams to loose and get few red cards and injuries. Maybe some fight in first minute would be ideal (4 red cards and 3 injuries on each side...). I really hate Scum because they are scum, also started to hate Barca after last years game against Inter when they didn't let Inter celebrate their victory (Valdes grabing Mourinho, started watering grass...) so don't want their win either. Tho i would like Tottenham to get Barca in Champions league too see how good can we really be.

Legend !

Status
    Both teams to enter a free for all and get suspended from the competition.

Banned !

Status
    ^ I think that was because Mourinho was celebrating in front of Barca fans though? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way...I can't wait to see the steamrolling tonight! RVP who?

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Pepper View Post
    ^ I think that was because Mourinho was celebrating in front of Barca fans though? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way...I can't wait to see the steamrolling tonight! RVP who?
    I think he's a train from thomas the tank engine ?
    Might be wrong ...

14. Who Thanked this post

Papa_Pepper (16-02-2011)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    VAMOS BARCA!!

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonds44 View Post
    Hahahaha that's brilliant, my boss is off to the library tonight to watch it...
    @edmonds44 Are you seriously telling me that libraries in England telecast football games? Seriously?

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheretheheckistottenham? View Post
    @edmonds44 Are you seriously telling me that libraries in England telecast football games? Seriously?
    That is what i thought haha , like a last minute goal for Arsenal and BAM that kind of takes a **** on every principal a library has ..

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter