Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    I'm going to find a way to load the video of that strike onto my iPod and show it to both my U10 boys team and U12 girls team. I always tell them good players work hard to score. Great players work hard to assist.

Fantastic run, completely unselfish finish and a wonderful teaching moment!

2. Who Thanked this post

spursfast (16-02-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    The best part of Lennons run was that he knew Ypres was going to foul him so he turned early and went around him.

Otherwise it would have been a yellow for Ypres and a free kick.

Great decision making by Lennon.

Player in Training

Status
    hello wondering if anyone can help me here i went to the game at the san siro last night and on the metro spurs fans were siging a song about a player from inter milan can anyone tell me what the song was thanks

Player in Training

Status
    The song's probably about Eto'o because we, Inter fans, started by singing something like "Eto'o eto'o eto'o eto'o eto'o, we don't care about Ibra coz he's a gypsy" (it rhymes in italian) and then Jubentus and Bbilan fans replied by saying "Eto'o eto'o eto'o eto'o eto'o, we have seen him with roses in the metro" so Spurs fans probably took our side yesterday and sang the first one or so

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The best part of Lennons run was that he knew Ypres was going to foul him so he turned early and went around him.

Otherwise it would have been a yellow for Ypres and a free kick.

Great decision making by Lennon.
    Would've even been a red for Yepes

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter