Register To Comment
    hey you guys

Status
    UEFA Champions League: Power Ratings; Who's Going Strong? Who's Gone Pete Tong? | Bleacher Report

Slaved away over this for a long time

Have a read

Thanks guys.

2. These users say thanks for this post

brainiac (14-02-2011),DaveYid (14-02-2011),Dustin (15-02-2011),Rev John Ripsher (15-02-2011),The Cryptkeeper (15-02-2011),THFC91 (16-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    i had a glance over the ratings and some of the articles of the teams i properly know and it was all good stuff. Only thing i wasnt sure about was 4/5 for shaktar and then only 3/5 for united?

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 05grottim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i had a glance over the ratings and some of the articles of the teams i properly know and it was all good stuff. Only thing i wasnt sure about was 4/5 for shaktar and then only 3/5 for united?
    I have a confession to make -
    I actually started it last year in November but didn't get it finished until this year because of other things I had to take care of in life lmao.
    I took into consideration the upcoming opponents and also how most of the teams played.
    Manchester United weren't as good as they usually are in the group stage whilst Shakhtar played a lot better.

I used those factors to give my ratings and Shakhtar looked sharper than United and earnt every result.
    Man U shouldn't have won against Valencia for instance, but a late goal got them the three points. Familiar isn't it

Legend !

Status
    Plus, we made a mess of Inter yet they were rated 5/5 and us 3/5.

And then you look at our overall form and it is first class.

Maybe I am the only one but if we can perhaps avoid Barcelona until the semi finals I truly believe that we are a chance of winning the Champions League. At White Hart Lane we can give it to anyone and the final is being played at Wembley.

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cryptkeeper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plus, we made a mess of Inter yet they were rated 5/5 and us 3/5.

And then you look at our overall form and it is first class.

Maybe I am the only one but if we can perhaps avoid Barcelona until the semi finals I truly believe that we are a chance of winning the Champions League. At White Hart Lane we can give it to anyone and the final is being played at Wembley.
    You mean if we can avoid Manchester United lol.
    They seem like that team which we'll never be able to beat lmao.
    I think we'd give it more of a go against Barca.
    Because we haven't played Barcelona as much as United, the inferiority complex goes away if we don't know what it's like to face them.
    Whereas with United, the complex kicks in most of the time.

Legend !

Status
    Spurs are on there way to Wembley, Spurs are gonna do it again!!

By the way thats a really good article and read Dave. (I would say thanks but the button isn't there)

hey you guys

Status
    @THFC91: 'Thanks'

Legend !

Status
    The button returned so Thanks.

10. Who Thanked this post

weirddave (16-02-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter