Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    So what would everyone take as a good result on Tuesday? Obviously a win or a draw would be absolutely superb, but would most agree a 1 goal defeat would still be a pretty good result for us?

I think a defeat by 3+ goals is us out of it, 2 goals is tricky but doable, but a 1 goal defeat makes it definitely winnable at WHL (especially with an away goal!)

Legend !

Status
    Offer me 2-1 now and I'll bite your hand off.

First Team Player

Status
    AC have quite an injuries list...inc a player out for 6 weels who is as big for then as Bale is for us...harry's confident we can take e'm, there newish manager also under huge pressure from above to produce a result and they find diff in playing as a unified force

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursfast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    AC have quite an injuries list...
    Well, your bones get brittle as you age, I believe.

HONK!

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Who is the 6 week lay off player that Spursfast mentioned?

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Any defeat where we are not that far behind.

Maybe a 1 goal defecit would be good.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    Who is the 6 week lay off player that Spursfast mentioned?
    Pirlo..........did his knee.

8. Who Thanked this post

contrast (13-02-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    Any away goal for Spurs will put them in a great position at WHL. Even if this game ends 4-1 (not saying it will), but if it did, I would still worry about going to WHL

10. Who Thanked this post

rudi (13-02-2011)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    To score and not be more than a goal behind isnt the end of the world.

Over the moooooooooon with a score draw.

Player in Training

Status
    A 3-2 win would be bad for us as WHL could be dodgy, Anything within 1 goal and having scored would be a great result for you lot imo, a 3-2 loss could be even better than a 0-0 draw

Legend !

Status
    I think losing 4-1 would give us quite a job to do at WHL. I'd happily take 2-1 and I'd reluctantly take a 3-1. A draw or a win would just be fantastic.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
    Any away goal for Spurs will put them in a great position at WHL. Even if this game ends 4-1 (not saying it will), but if it did, I would still worry about going to WHL
    Come off it, if we win 4-1 the tie would be over.. they'd have to win 3-0 and if we scored twice away they'd need 6..

Status
    fairly satisfied with 2-1 Milan- after all, your main priority has to be giving yourself a chance at home.

thrilled with a draw, which I think is not unattainable if the right kind of game breaks out, but not likely.

Legend !

Status
    But remember guys.... We have got to go there looking for the win. We should play without fear. It will be our own downfull if we start fearing these so caleed 'bigger teams', we have got to show we are a match for any side out there!

17. Who Thanked this post

dave hill (14-02-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    keeping it tight is the key, we don't want to do what we did in milan last time. With their attack and our inconsistent defence, 1-1 would be a good result to take em back to the lane!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter