Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hi I have managed to get a ticket for AC Milan at home, Im Bristol based and was wondering If any other Bristol based Yids who are going to the game have room for me to travel to the match with them and back or any Spurs fan coming through Bristol. I been a Spurs fan most of my life and could not bear the thought of not going to this game. But on the downside would rather not drive down on my own as a billy no mates lol. So If there is anyone who got room for us it would be most appreciated. Obviously I would share in fuel costs. Anyway heres hoping for a fantastic night COYS.

THTV Donator

Status
    @Bristol-Yid - this one is for you mate

First Team Player

Status
    Hi mate I will be travelling from Bristol too but we are staying up in London I expect so not much use to u! There's supporters clubs from south Wales and Swindon that do coaches I've seen so might be worth trying to find them online! Good luck

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    or sell me your ticket

Player in Training

Status
    No probs If you do decide not to stay the night in London Bristol-Yid and do have room for 1 it would be most appreciated. Sorry Fatboyyid but at this moment I wouldnt sell my ticket for love nor money, But the other half has now gone and reminded me it is my little girls 5th birthday on the 9th. But Im determined to resist any pressure from her to sell the ticket. The way I see it is I will still spend some time with her and she will have another b/day next year lol. COYS.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter