Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    I know there are other posts on similar topics but .... the tickets for the home game vs ac milan come on sale this thursday. The website is going to be **** busy and the phone isn't even an option. So my question is- what is the chance of getting a ticket if I went to the ticket ofice in person when they come on sale? Has anyone done this before for a game in high demand? Are the queues big?

Any help would be greatly appriciated!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    I take it you are a member?

If so you will need to be there bloody early mate.

Good luck.

Legend !

Status
    Yeh I'm a member and I could get there arround 8:30, would you say that was early enough?

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Probably not mate to be honest.

I would personally get there at 0700 if I could get to the lane.

Legend !

Status
    I WILL HAVE TO SEE BECAUSE ILL BE MISSING THE MORNING OFF SCHOOL TO DOWN TO THE LANE EARLIEST I COULD PROBABLY GET THERE WOULD BE AROUND 8, JUST HOPPING THAT WOULD BE OK.

Player in Training

Status
    Now that's thrown another dimension to it all, I was getting all hyped up about going online, but I'm like only 30 minutes from White Hart Lane.

As I said in my thread, I'm after three tickets for the match, and as of now I've had it planned to log in early and try my luck. But would it be better for me to go to the ticket office really early?

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by willk9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I WILL HAVE TO SEE BECAUSE ILL BE MISSING THE MORNING OFF SCHOOL TO DOWN TO THE LANE EARLIEST I COULD PROBABLY GET THERE WOULD BE AROUND 8, JUST HOPPING THAT WOULD BE OK.
    Truant

And if you show some mettle and hold on long enough when phoning, you will eventually get through to them.
    I held for 15-20 minutes because I DESPERATELY wanted a ticket for the Young Boys playoff game and got the last one in the East Lower stand!
    Result

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by weirddave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Truant

And if you show some mettle and hold on long enough when phoning, you will eventually get through to them.
    I held for 15-20 minutes because I DESPERATELY wanted a ticket for the Young Boys playoff game and got the last one in the East Lower stand!
    Result
    yeh but whenever i try phoning i always get cut off... then you go back to the beginning the queue if you call back! so frustrating!!!!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter