Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hi,
    I was out in Milan for the inter game in October and had a quality time drinking and singing with fellow yids outside the duomo! I'm assuming this will be the place to be this time too?
    Thought I'd start a thread so we can arrange a meeting place! So excited now! COYS

First Team Player

Status
    Sounds like a plan. I'm staying a couple of stops from there. Where does everyone go after the game, assuming we have something to celebrate?

Player in Training

Status
    Yeh this is my query too.

What did all the Yids do after the Inter game? Was it back to the Duomo for more drinking?

Player in Training

Status
    Im getting a day trip provided by Thomas Cook, i think they will be dropping us off in the town centre then on to the game a few hours before. I went to inter last time and everyone was at the duomo. But i stayed two stops from the ground and so did a bar crawl towards the stadium. every burger van, aka the italian version does beer and things, and there was a fair few leading to the ground!

Player in Training

Status
    Hi. My mate is a massive spurs fan and will be travelling out to Milan but with no ticket. Trying to do him a favour and look for a spare ticket for him, with not much luck until now. What is the possibilty of finding one out there? And if any1 does have a spare you have a guaranteed buyer right here. I know its a long shot though

Thanks for any help in advance!

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fashfc001 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi. My mate is a massive spurs fan and will be travelling out to Milan but with no ticket. Trying to do him a favour and look for a spare ticket for him, with not much luck until now. What is the possibilty of finding one out there? And if any1 does have a spare you have a guaranteed buyer right here. I know its a long shot though

Thanks for any help in advance!
    If you look through the other threads in this section someone mentioned that they had a spare.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by seanydee View Post
    If you look through the other threads in this section someone mentioned that they had a spare.
    thanks! appreciated mate

Player in Training

Status
    Last time we got kept in for quite a while after the game (away allocation) about 45mins off the top of my head. With this, getting out of the ground and back into the city it was quite a while after the game had finished before we got back to the bars etc. Ended up going to a local bar nr our hotel. Did anyone do anything different because it would be good to know for this time?

Player in Training

Status
    If anyone has a spare ticket to the match? I'm looking to be in Milan for the game, but in need of a ticket. Based in London so would could work it all out before hand.
    If anyone knows of any let me know. Cheers

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Charspurs88 View Post
    Last time we got kept in for quite a while after the game (away allocation) about 45mins off the top of my head. With this, getting out of the ground and back into the city it was quite a while after the game had finished before we got back to the bars etc. Ended up going to a local bar nr our hotel. Did anyone do anything different because it would be good to know for this time?
    After the game we ate sth. in a restaurant near the duomo (open till 01.00 am, I think). and then we went in a bar called RONCHI78 (www.ronchi78.it), which is next to the duomo (open till 3 or 4 am)
    We'll go to this bar again this time.

Cheers

Player in Training

Status
    Nice one, might see you in there hopefully celebrating a spurs win!

First Team Player

Status
    Anyone have any other suggestions for post game drinks? Otherwise that one sounds cool enough.

First Team Player

Status
    Im hoping to make my way down to the Duomo square before the game. Im stayin in a hotel near the san siro which is the other side too where the Duomo is located. Is a easy trip to make to get from the san siro to the duomo?? im guessing tram is the best transport to take, will i have to pay for it, or does ticket cover it ? thanks.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisthatyid View Post
    Im hoping to make my way down to the Duomo square before the game. Im stayin in a hotel near the san siro which is the other side too where the Duomo is located. Is a easy trip to make to get from the san siro to the duomo?? im guessing tram is the best transport to take, will i have to pay for it, or does ticket cover it ? thanks.
    You have to buy a tickets for the trams. If you search for ATM Milan on Google it'll take you to the transport companies website with details of prices, ticket outlets et cetera.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter